what does offset mean?

jackfarrington

Does no one research before asking questions anymore. FFS we are sitting on the biggest library ever and all at our finger tips.

• Like 2

yeah i know that im gunna get either 8 or 8.5 width and 15in diameter

Dont make it any harder than it is. Buy some wheels which are meant to fit not some which require work to the arches and silly amounts of unnecessary camber. Buying 8 or 8.5j will more than likely require work to make them fit..

i dont want to stretch my tyres to much, i just want them to be stretched, but only very slightly. ill probably go for the same as you fob163 that seems good, what offset would the wheels be poked ouot quite a bit but not too much, im kinda new soz guys

Nope they will still look like fake bbs with or without the coilovers

I wasn't asking for a cocky opinion about what the rims will look like thanks, I know they are not real BBS but i don't fancy spending most of my monthly wages on wheels.

I was actually hoping for a constructive comment regarding whether the wheels will fit in the arches. I guess you can't get that kind of help here then?

It wasnt cocky it was factual.

It was the instant finance bit on rimstyle that was probably floating your boat. Please take into account the wheels will probably be worthless by the time you have actually got round to paying it off.

If you are not getting finance on them then why pay bbs money for something that only looks like them ?

My RMs didnt cost much more than that and thats including shipping from Germany. Granted they need a refurb but when done they will be not only sweet as ****, but also an investment :)

i'm only young and have no bills so i can buy them outright, 500 is not as much as real bbs as they are around double that from the ones i've seen?

Joeadamou, nice man! i just don't want to be having them re-furbed because i wouldn't know what i am looking at :P