RESPECT !!!

Lupokid1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-VOLKSWAGEN-LUPO-S-GREEN-/170906534084?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27cad2c0c4#ht_1913wt_1271

Respect to the owner of this , even under the bonnet is all painted and the detailing on the interior is amazing !

Are you the owner by any chance lol? The front bumper looks badly fitted and not an exact colour match! The rear seats also have staines on them...

?????

You like the crappy lupo you've posted up and you've got the words "Lupo of love" across a picture of a standard lupo with ebay special eyebrow spoilers.

I'm pointing out the obvious that you're a virgin.....

• Like 1

You like the crappy lupo you've posted up and you've got the words "Lupo of love" across a picture of a standard lupo with ebay special eyebrow spoilers.

I'm pointing out the obvious that you're a virgin.....

Well to be honest I am amazed that you are member of the year seeing as you insult people ? Wats up with that ? Maybe you should get off Club Lupo asshole ! I like my Lupo and really couldn't care less what you say !

You dont even drive a lupo so f*** off and get a life !

I've got a Lupo sitting outside right now.

If I didn't have a life I'd make crap threads about crap cars and put the word "respect" in the title in capitals.

This would show everyone how much of a life I have & I might even get some action out of it.

I always thought it was more of an owners club and all mods must be tastefull or you'll just have a bad time.

So why is it the "Lupo of love" ?

Seen much action?