Tagging in posts

JoeA

Any possibility with this forum software to 'tag' other members in posts? think it could help solve many peoples worries, questions and problems aswell as improve the speed replies etc :) could come up as a notification or even have a separate mentions screen.

Ctrl C, Ctrl V

or for the cooler kids

cmd C, cmd V

But i do see some use for tagging, so it could be beneficial

Edited by scotty_82
  • Like 1

Let's say piers at a recent show was banging on to a few members on how he would like bum beads inserted into his cavity while bein hog tied up in a sex swing.

Now we all know rich has his vices and in a random thread mentions how he can hog tie like a pro and may have some second hand beads that he got off silver on the cheap.

Now joe was flickig through this thread and sees this diamond of information and it rings a bell, he then uses the tagging feature an pastes in piers, he then gets a pop when he logs on informing him of this and hey presto the perfect hog tie technique and piers fully satisfied and stretched at a price he wanted and from info he would of missed

Just a random viable scenario tbf

*the names in this story are totally fictional and any links are totally coincidental

Edited by scotty_82

aaaah i can see how this could hel[, maybe we could restrict all posts to 140 characters?

This would not be good... What would happen when i need to type LOADS to prove someone wrong...

For that reason... im out

Dragons-Den.jpg

This would not be good... What would happen when i need to type LOADS to prove someone wrong...

For that reason... im out

Dragons-Den.jpg

how about a cool application that has a read more function?