rear end shunt :-\

Phil-Pea

And to start my weekend off...one dozy ford focus driver to drive into me, while I give way to on coming traffic please! :-(

Does anyone know how easy it is to colour match fantasia green? As the rear bumper will need to ne replaced and painted. I've previously purchased some touch up paint from halfrauds and it's not an exact match...would a repainted bumper be that obvious if the shade was slightly different???

the answer is... depends on colour, i looked at a yellow arosa sport which had a little bit of paint work (i believe it was involved in accident of some sort on the pass side) and you could tell, party due to the fact that the door was odd and missing a check strap and mostly due the paint was pretty bad on the car all faded and looked very pealing.

I had some paint work done on my black lupo and you can't tell the difference.

Depends where you go and who you use.

Hmmm...mine was resprayed a few years back and it's spot on to the original paint...I've compared it to another fantasia green that's been resprayed and theirs is a slightly darker shade...I'm going through the insurance company.

Would they have to respray other panels to get the colour to blend ok? As the car was absolutely mint when I bought it several months back

I hope you're going through insurance. If you were giving way to traffic, I imagine you had been stopped for a few seconds so the idiot probably wasn't even concentrating. Probably playing on their phone.

• Like 1