Club Lupo meet/event

Fob163

We've tried it before. We even tried a dual ClubPolo-ClubLupo meet. I don't think it was very successful :( anyone who lives more than 30 miles away didn't want to make the journey unless it was going to be a decent turnout so most people were just 'maybes'.

That's not to say it's not worth trying. Another major issue is finding a decent venue...?

it might not be everyones thing but could we not try a massive meet and invole a lot of fourms and all different cars, when its resticted to cluplupo members, other people dont wanna make the trip, more cars and more invites come to a better turn out! ( and when i say other fourms i dont mean just vw's or german cars i mean all diff fourms) just an idea :thumbup:

it might not be everyones thing but could we not try a massive meet and invole a lot of fourms and all different cars, when its resticted to cluplupo members, other people dont wanna make the trip, more cars and more invites come to a better turn out! ( and when i say other fourms i dont mean just vw's or german cars i mean all diff fourms) just an idea :thumbup:

Is that not just called a cruise...?

Edited by Pete91

We've tried it before. We even tried a dual ClubPolo-ClubLupo meet. I don't think it was very successful :( anyone who lives more than 30 miles away didn't want to make the journey unless it was going to be a decent turnout so most people were just 'maybes'.

That's not to say it's not worth trying. Another major issue is finding a decent venue...?

I think about 12 people turned up to the last attempt?

Would be worth trying again, but keeping it informal - if you make it a "show" and charge people entry fees, there's all manner of problems (insurance for example), so something like we did previously would be sensible - find a campsite that is vaguely central, speak to the campsite owners, pick a date and everyone books & pays for their own camping?