Club Lupo meet/event

Fob163

You should do it as I owe you you a cock drop. (kick in the nuts)

Highlights of Loopfest to include ro sham bo contest between Rich & Koop for member of the year :lol:

;)

wrong raymondo! :D

Belper is central ;)

Bull crap. Measure from the South coast of England and the North coast of Scotland and the westestern edge of N. Ireland.

Mine is out, but Belper is waaaaay out.

I'd definitely be up for it if there was enough people going to it. Like the idea of other VAG group cars being there and having it central so we can all get there. I would drive up to the midlands from Bristol if I knew enough people were going :)

blatantly somewhere in the MIDLANDS is the middle ;) Leicester, Birmingham, Northampton all seem alright to me ;)

Birmingham ?

• Like 1

TBF, it has to be Billing.

There's more to do than sit in a field with Lupos, it's nice enough although not very original.

If we do it at the same time as the Polo show we can entertain ourselves as a collective. (army)

People just have to be commited to travel. That is all.

R32 and UKMKIVs are usually there too.

anchorman-1_zpse14ee07d.jpg

• Like 1

blatantly somewhere in the MIDLANDS is the middle ;) Leicester, Birmingham, Northampton all seem alright to me ;)

Go back to school and learn what middle means and then check the map of great Britain\UK,

no offense Silver, but if you check anywhere on the internet, even if they aren't physically smack bang in the centre of the UK, Leicester, Birmingham and Northampton are in the midlands :) i should know, i do live/work in these places :)

no offense Silver, but if you check anywhere on the internet, even if they aren't physically smack bang in the centre of the UK, Leicester, Birmingham and Northampton are in the midlands :) i should know, i do live/work in these places :)

No offence taken.

No offence, but I drive from Perth to the south coast and the Midlands are not the centre of the UK for me, let alone persons from further north. Manchester\Liverpool Junctions on the M6 are my rough midway point.

It's not even a matter of distance.

Last one was in Northampton. About 10 northerners turned up, and a few welshies. I don't think anybody from Northampton way went.

We did have a good time, but we may have just met up near us and saved ourselves the journey. :lol: