canica blue arosa start..

consam44

From the rhondda mate

What part if rhondda dude? My dad lives in tonypandy see? Ive spoke to boys with arosa's and stuff down there are you one of them?..

Give me a text maye meet up and have some photos when im down my dads next week!

What part if rhondda dude? My dad lives in tonypandy see? Ive spoke to boys with arosa's and stuff down there are you one of them?..

Give me a text maye meet up and have some photos when im down my dads next week!

Theres one living like 3 ddoors down from my dads with ats cups?...thats not you isit?.. Hahha

Why will i get pulled over for that? An when mot comes ill just pull it of haha , got about 20ft of wrap anyway haha

You more than likely wont but a bored copper might just to be a dick lol, fair enough I quite like the idea tbf I may look into doing my own :P

You more than likely wont but a bored copper might just to be a dick lol, fair enough I quite like the idea tbf I may look into doing my own :P

i didnt even take them out gut a rough size went around it with a stanley and hair dryer:-)

79f25142.jpg

Fitted these yesterday in the photo they look alot dofferent coulor, in person its not to bad the lovely persons sent me twodofferent coulors:( i can change the brighness of them using this --

-- 6113c267.jpg

As you can see its brighter here -

ce85431f.jpg

Also the littleest if things make a difference;)

f8222aa7.jpg