canica blue arosa start..

consam44

435EC402-0A92-4034-A703-3180C66E7769.jpg fnnapy got a lupo rear bumper all painted by my self, Loons spot on , had to fo the cut out for the center exit exhaust i put in there Also ordered up some wheels ? can not wait for them to cone changed my mind in bbs are they are way to common so ordered something i can not find anyone running on a lupo wich is a seceret untill Ultimate dubs, also looking to get rear lupo bench retrimmed in cream leather and door cards and a few ither things to go with front seats. Wheels i bought are 15x8 et20 All around im hoping to run camber both on front and back and get a nicestance going on :)

I do have the 5 door rear bench in wish actually does work BUT it sits to high and looks abit oodd:/

• 4 weeks later...

I belive no one has done this:) Im running 6n rear coilovers on the rear now with adjustable Shock. Gaz. ride is so much better and i can fettle with the ride height so much better:) also a sneek peak of my new wheels wich i believe havent been run on an arosa or lupo yet! got alot to do before UD. see u there.

FAAC480F-63E8-417D-9FAD-1FAC07DAD3C0.jpg

53CF15B1-6249-40AC-8451-638EE579B385.jpg

• 4 weeks later...