canica blue arosa start..

consam44

Spoiler has now been laquerd i done it me self haha!

Beading on the spoiler after some poor boys paint sealer.

A9F9D93A-6728-413B-9A30-73E0A7EE8BE6-933

Me and my mates golf

77E3BD1B-20A9-4EE9-8A23-49A1BD999E87-933

790CB1FA-D72C-408C-B473-5FC553311CC9-933

Also the canica rosa will be on hold for a while i dont see that it needs anything else doing im happy with how it looks now:-) just needs cleaning and a few dents removing

I am buying a austin mini in white j reg

This will be my project car! maybe toying with fitting an r1 engine :P have to see what the futre brings!

I would have said colour code the spoiler but the black does work well with the wrap around glass of the Arosa boot tbf.

cars looking good man! nice bit of detailing always makes for a happy car guy :P

and im the same as koop with the spoiler, didnt thik it would work but it ties in really well with the black on the bootlid!

Just nice, nice, nice! :shades:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

not been on here a while.

Basicly sold the car 5 months ago bought it back two weeks ago now running white rota flashbacks and ive fitted cream leather recaro interior ect , gti spoiler is now colour coded i fitted a center exit exhaust arosa sport front fogs , Got rid of the old grey ugly carpet and grey plastic interior bits now all black, After selling the arosa i bought a lupo sport and wrote it off bought a lupo gti and was burning oil and gutsy on juice so back to my trusty 1.0 :) lol will post oics of the gti i had a sport:)

not been on here a while.

Basicly sold the car 5 months ago bought it back two weeks ago now running white rota flashbacks and ive fitted cream leather recaro interior ect , gti spoiler is now colour coded i fitted a center exit exhaust arosa sport front fogs , Got rid of the old grey ugly carpet and grey plastic interior bits now all black, After selling the arosa i bought a lupo sport and wrote it off bought a lupo gti and was burning oil and gutsy on juice so back to my trusty 1.0 :) lol will post oics of the gti i had a sport:)

im trying to get hold of a set of bullet steel wheels :( no luck yet!

The rota's are my winters

Bullet steels look killer on an arosa, theres a bola green arosa on here somewhere with colour coded centres!

• 2 weeks later...

Buying a lupo sport rear bumper this week and some bbs RS with centers fully polished and lips fully polished. 15x8 all around may make the fronts 7j Not sure yet will decide when i get there. will update friday

Looking forward to seeing pictures of this!