How can I wash my car safely without a hose??

Mafyou

two bucket method, have one bucket with ya shampoo in and a second bucket of warm water, when you take the sponge out the shampoo bucket wash it over your car then put it in the warm water bucket then back into the shampoo bucket and repeat like that :)

hate to break it to you but no matter what people claim with waterless wash systems, you still need water and a hose to prevent scratching and swirls

yeah thought that. what would be a waterless wash system??

some speed detailers claim to be a waterless wash system

Got to local jetwash, remove thick dirt. Go home, empty mothers sink. Fill up two buckets (with grit guards), one with clean water and other with your shampoo. Use lambs wool mit, rinse mitt out in clear water. Never put dirt mitt in soapy water. But a portable pump shower from halfords and rise car off (or go to jetwash again) ;) Does me good, never use a hose at my house

• Like 1

Got to local jetwash, remove thick dirt. Go home, empty mothers sink. Fill up two buckets (with grit guards), one with clean water and other with your shampoo. Use lambs wool mit, rinse mitt out in clear water. Never put dirt mitt in soapy water. But a portable pump shower from halfords and rise car off (or go to jetwash again) ;) Does me good, never use a hose at my house

yeah think that seems the best bet, until i can use a hose/pressure washer

i have one of these for shows etc could be a good idea for you if you don't have access to a hose.

[media=]

That's pretty funky - how long does it last? I usually take a "flower shower" portable sprayer and another container of water but the pressure isn't all that great.