Black TDI

minimalal

well thought id better post after joining

bought my TDI off a former member on here so sure many of you will recognise her

Bought about 2 months ago now and apart from doing 2000 miles havent done anything yet, had to fix a few little things but nothing major, i love it as it is.

But now ive finished my 2 year mini project...

550941_4022544801477_1436162827_n.jpg

is time to start spending money on the lupo! no ideas what to go for yet. the engines remaining untouched, i need the MPG for the drive to work, currently thinking another set of wheels, i love rat look but i dont have the heart to start trashing her.... to be continued

555790_4228771357012_1550476324_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i got some free caddy steelies with brand new winter tyres on so thats the snow sorted wooo

nothing else exciting, took her to wales for a weekends surfing and she didnt miss a beat

404103_4821372491670_907479671_n.jpg

Got some new door straps off Dale fitted with some minor fabrication, the passenger side was so loose it had bent the bracket out of shape. Taking the door cards off showed that the old speakers werent held in at all, plus they were some awful cheapo speakers so i fitted some alpines

slow progress

09112012968.jpg

Edited by minimalal

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...