Vince's Raven Blue GTI

Vince

I'm 29 so pushing on a bit now! Been driving since I was 17 and just wanted something you don't see every day and my missus wants to keep it lol

:yes:

No it was just a Cooper s with all the jcw bits and updated charger, it had full leather and sat nav tbh it was brilliant to drive and pretty quick when the charger was uprated!!

i do quite like them

I can't stand cooper s's. I work for BMW but chop and change between mini too, they go well and sound nice on over run, but they are definitely fashion over function, I mean what's that speedo all about, and the later ones are even worse! The coupe ones are ridiculous too, the visibility out of em is just scary.

yeah i agree pete. they look dead pants 9 times out of 10 but if they are done properly they look incredible! i love the GP works...

This one was posted by tweedbean the other day

7479240412_45c6df9518_b.jpg

I think thats stunning.

I agree with the interior Pete, bit "over designed". I always think, "that's a nice Mini" look in side and remeber the interior.

Shame as I really like them otherwise, but couldn't live with the inside.

They look good, they've taken on their own appearance since this original ones. But them next to a classic does make them look slightly tacky but they hold up pretty well on their own. Must say I love the look of the JCW hard top convertible, and the engine is pretty rapid for a 1.6

Great collection of cars dude

Oh the lupo would be my choice too. I'm more of a classic car lover than modern ones. But the lupo gti and polo 6n2 gti are the exceptions. And t5s haha. Would kill for a lupo gti but as I now have my mini to rebuild looks like I won't be buying another car for a few years... Meaning when i can finally get one the mileage/age will be high :-(