Non - GTI Spoiler for Lupo 1.4s

LewY_1

Im sure theres a gti spoiler in the classified section at the moment 80 quid :)

Cheers pal, but does this mean I would have two brake lights lol? thats why I was looking for a non - GTI one..

i bought the £80 spoiler, but theres three more, trouble is theyre in germany! the brake light on your lupo comes out and the gti spoiler and brake light fits nicely in the hole

• Like 1

If you dont fancy a genuine GTI one have a look at this I have been looking at this for a while not usually into big spoilers but i think it looks really smart i have seen it one a black one in one of the shows. but its down to personal choice:)

Cheers:)

380_2.jpg

380_1.jpg

Just dont got for the stupid bodykit, because i think you'd agree that just looks hideous :P

Dunno if the persons on club lupo with it but this is the car i seen in the show..

4106895-3.jpg

Just came across it on piston heads and knew it was the same one because you dont see many with a spoiler like that. and because i memba looking at it and thinking hope mine will look as smart as this.. but at the time it didnt have all those stickers :P

Edited by dubber dude

thats the problem with big spoilers on vws, youll notice on the mk4 golf that it has a notch for the aerial. could maybe try one of the stubby type aerials as found on other vws though, might be worth a shot cos that spoiler looks nice.... do you really need your radio?

i bought the £80 spoiler, but theres three more, trouble is theyre in germany! the brake light on your lupo comes out and the gti spoiler and brake light fits nicely in the hole

It must be a Sport spoiler then as is the GTI brake light not different and you have to buy that as an addition? Pretty sure ive seen that in other threads on here.

I have a hard to find MS design spoiler that has one of the very corner edges just broken off. Its only the very tip and an easy fix for any bodyshop or if you're handy with a bit of pon/fibre glass :) Unused and unpainted. Your original brake light fits into the hole for it also.

looks just like a gti one to me even thought the part numbers arent right....it'll do

• 2 weeks later...