--New Member Here--

xXChrissyXx

I WILL MAKE IT FIT :shades:

You really won't. Your badged mesh grill options are Votex or custom. I'm going for the latter, I've made a start but I've been procrastinating heavily for months now :lol: There are a few debadged mesh grills but you'll need to weld up the crescent cutout in the bonnet.

Edited by Koop

Haha i agree with you all there, ill look into the grill when the time comes but thanks for the advice guys :D

Ok so i got coilovers in . . . . . . at last, TA Technix's, adjusters at the back and coilovers at the front, shortened shocks all round

Heres the ride height atm

603469_3517809663932_297649425_n.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks iMurray :lol:

You will actualy laugh when i say this, but i actualy wash it with Wash & Wax out of Poundland XD. Its great stuff. I also polished the car 2 times that day, once before the show and 2nd during the show :P

Came out ace, one thing you dont notice from a distance is the amount of marks the car actualy has, thanks god for that haha :roflmao:

Looks so much better on coilovers now - nice car :thumbsup:

I must confess, I actually laughed out loud when I saw the original "jacked up" photo! :paperbag: