--New Member Here--

xXChrissyXx

Hi everyone just want to introduce myself to the Lupo community, i have a 2000 1.0 Lupo in Black. Currently have BBS RS fitted with stretched tyres.

BBS RS

311780_410514002346493_454990312_n.jpg

They are 7" at the front and 8" at the back

376728_410513525679874_1022470487_n.jpg

Currently in the process of making it a show car, many things need done and need to get a cheap set of coilovers as i cant afford a new set due to the fact that i am a syudent and am paying ridiculous insurance atm.

If anyone has any suggestions please comment or contact me. Thanks :thumbup:

Here is the lupo as it sits atm :)

547210_410513102346583_749650169_n.jpg

As said above... dont think they are real wheels.. get it lower and it will look spot on.

Like the colour of the wheels!

If you're going to park on a slope take the pic on the lower side, it really isn't helping your arch gap issues :lol:

Anyway, welcome, get it decked, etc :thumbsup:

Haha thanks for the replies everyone, yeah i shoulda got a coilover kit first but hey cant win them all. will be getting it decked when i have the monies :shades:

And yes everyone is right they are only 'REPS' £550, stretched tyres and the deeper 8" at the rear

I wish i had the money for the real ones but that wont happen :bleh:

I like the fact that you have not tried to make out they are real and that you are saving up for coilovers as you cant afford them yet... I like honest people like that.

10/10

• Like 2

Lovin' the tractor ride height! And nice wheels, the colour is different and suits the car!

What other other plans for the car exterior?

gallery_82195_34941_393.jpg

But yeah getting coilovers sorted this weekend so should be sitting a hell of alot lower, after that im thinking of getting GTI grill and debadging, other thann that the exterior will stay the same, the interior will be where the magic is haha :tongueout:

• Like 1