Any raven blue owners here???

Vince

Oh well I win!!! Sorry silver, Joe,piers (queers), and the rest of the silver queens

I really have wound you all up, only did it cause silver had me up like a kipper

Hope you all enjoyed it

I will be back soon to do it again

Gearbox knackared

Squeek

Coil pack

Hajahahahahahahahahaha

I had piers a treat he messaged me explaining why his car is a pile and his private plate is worth more than Anyones car on club Lupo (that's a bit harsh I think) anyway im off

I had piers a treat he messaged me explaining why his car is a pile and his private plate is worth more than Anyones car on club Lupo (that's a bit harsh I think) anyway im off

This probably isn't true but made me laugh haha, guys determined to make a tit out of anyone!

Did i really make out my plate is worth more than anyones??

first i knew of it... my plate definately isnt worth more than anyones at all. What i actually said is that with the combination of air, wheels numberplate etc its worth quite a bit more than some cars on here (in terms of parts value and investment before anyone spits their dummy out). There are other cars on here that are worth double mine! in terms of investment... oh and the reason i did that was because you were rambling on about how amazing your car was and how **** everyone elses is compared to it.

dont tell lies to try and impress the others vince...

I was just correcting you Vincent, my car is on 135k anyway so get your facts straight mate ;) plus... whats wrong with high mileage? im not scared to use my car and keep it tucked away in a garage. it takes me to and from work every day. it isnt a dry weather queen that gets covered up at night. a car is to use so the more miles the better really :D

We are still waiting for this picture of your car.... i dont need to try and make you look like a tit because you have done it yourself really. You came on slating others with Gti's just because of the colour? still cant get my head around that.

anyway im bored of you vince. bye

Edited by Piers

This probably isn't true but made me laugh haha, guys determined to make a tit out of anyone!

yep i deffinately am... :glare: have we spoken before?

people that act like ****s deserve to be made into tits... simple

What is Piers plate?

C0 CK or D1 CK

...or maybe F4 NNY

:roflmao:

Noooo!! Ray you already know what it is...

B008IES

yep i deffinately am... :glare: have we spoken before?

people that act like ****s deserve to be made into tits... simple

I was on about vince trying to make a tit out of you going on about you saying you're plates worth more etc :thumbsup:

And no, we haven't spoken before, not until now!

I was on about vince trying to make a tit out of you going on about you saying you're plates worth more etc :thumbsup:

And no, we haven't spoken before, not until now!

Oooo! sorry bud. i thought you meant me :thumbsup:

my plate is worth more than vinces car lol

Well in that case. HI! :wave:

I dislike the "HI Lupo" plate.

It's too happy and gay.

Are you doing fest at the weekend Peirs ?

:roflmao: happy and gay!!

I dont think i am mate. Im working saturday morning and need to sort some stuff out for the kart. I might try and make it on the sunday tho. are you going Rick? ;)

• Like 1

What is Piers plate?

C0 CK or D1 CK

...or maybe F4 NNY

:roflmao:

This made me laugh!! I said to him it could be CH1AV

I got him hook line and sinker again

Let's see if I can do it again! I love the long messages he sends me makes me sleep well at night!

Edited by Silver!
The fixer

It must be hard being a nobody on here. Making stupid posts all day just to keep your sad little life busy. Then you go out in your blue banged up gti that is a disgrace to our community :)

Notice that vince "Drives: Red Gti".... but every colour except raven blue is crap, he also has an amazing example of a raven blue but cant put pictures up? is Vince a secret corsa driver that dreams about joining the cool gang.

Im a massive chav mate... i wear chino's and wooly jumpers lol

I'm gutted Joe I really am all I want to be is accepted by you and peirs you are the coolest people I have ever computed! Don't worry I'll post my pics tonight just to make you happy peirs!

I'm sure Joe thinks his Gary glitter "you wana be in my gang"

Gary glitter up the shi**er Joe

:paperbag: i would actually delete my account if i came out with a joke that bad.