Its a 1 off professional built car

mslater

lol i can happily say i have not seen a lupo owned by a ember on here as bad as that recently. theres been plenty of 'look at this on ebay' but the owner rarely comes on here and owns up to ruining a lupo.

• Like 1

If it was much cheaper it might have been a half decent base for a track car, sell on the tat and make some back on the wheels and speakers etc

I was expecting something a lot worse from all the comments. God knows how hes spent 22k on it, wide arch kit, way too much flake paint and a bad boy bonnet and an amazing sound system with no pics of it.

Im guessing the 22k is including the price of the car when he bought it?

Having read this.

I have just spat my brew out.

Lol

Finally someone sees the funny side.. However I'm going to back peddle massively and say after looking at it on a computer it is absolutely horrific, i looked at it first on my phone and never seen the extent of how bad it really is haha!

Sorry if i offended anyone!

Hang on a minute that is my Lupo you are all talking about, I have spent years doing it my dole money went to good use I think! You all just jelous of what I have got!

Kind regards

Stupid penis with a super Lupo GTI

One off... Because nobody else is stupid enough to do it.

Isn't that audio gear supposed to be really good?!

With scotty. If it was 2/3k maybe worth buying to strip and sell in parts.

He has basically just attacked the arches with filler by the looks of it. And the wheels can say whatever they like on them they are gash!

Finally someone sees the funny side.. However I'm going to back peddle massively and say after looking at it on a computer it is absolutely horrific, i looked at it first on my phone and never seen the extent of how bad it really is haha!

Sorry if i offended anyone!

Yeah I hoped you were joking haha :lol: