Bad Driver Stories

Skezza

Your making the emphasis on other peoples bad driving an excuse for yours though.

We all know bad driving happens somewhere every second of the day but it should never be excused to justify us intentionally doingthe same.

Man up, we all drive badly sometimes, it's just we don't all make posts describing others bad driving whilst in the same breathe describing our own

Lol, it was mainly because I'd seen the threads on other sites describing little stories. Fair do's.

I don't excuse my own bit of idiocy, but I'm not willing to shift the entire blame from his pure aggression to my own sneakiness. That's just my way of looking at it. Of course, these things are subjective and perhaps I shouldn't have been so rash about posting a story like the one in my OP.

Fair do's though, you've said how you feel and stuck with it.

That's because I'm right, like a boss

Edited by scotty_82

That's because I'm right, like a boss

Don't know if I agree, with either of those two statements ;) but I've taken your comments on board ;)

Having you agree would make no difference to the outcome, I'm right and I'm a boss.

Having you agree would make no difference to the outcome, I'm right and I'm a boss.

Boss like a guy who smokes weed on a McDonalds car park and refers to themselves as 'Boss' or Boss like you tell people to perform tasks and they refer to you as 'Boss'? Edited by Skezza

Boss as in boss.

E.g

Did you see sir chris hoy on the track taking his 6th gold...................like a boss.

Talk to to corporate (like a boss)

Approve memos (like a boss)

Lead a workshop (like a boss)

Remember birthdays (like a boss)

Direct workflow (like a boss)

My own bathroom (like a boss)

Micromanage (like a boss)

Promote Synergy (like a boss)

Hit on Debra (like a boss)

Get rejected (like a boss)

Swallow sadness (like a boss)

Send some faxes (like a boss)

Call a sex line (like a boss)

Cry deeply (like a boss)

Demand a refund (like a boss)

Eat a bagel (like a boss)

Harrassment lawsuit (like a boss)

No promotion (like a boss)

Fifth of vodka (like a boss)

**** on Debra's desk (like a boss)

Buy a gun (like a boss)

In my mouth (like a boss)

Oh **** man I can't ****ing do it, ****...

PUSSY OUT (like a boss)

Puke on Debra's desk (like a boss)

Jump out the window (like a boss)

Suck a dude's dick (like a boss)

Score some coke (like a boss)

Crash my car (like a boss)

Suck my own dick (like a boss)

Eat some chicken strips (like a boss)

Chop my balls off (like a boss)

Black out in the sewer (like a boss)

Meet a giant fish (like a boss)

**** its brains out (like a boss)

Turn into a jet (like a boss)

Bomb the Russians (like a boss)

Crash into the sun (like a boss)

Now I'm dead (like a boss)

Cry deeply (like a boss)

Buy a gun (like a boss)

PUSSY OUT (like a boss)

Nice ;)

Cry deeply (like a boss)

Buy a gun (like a boss)

PUSSY OUT (like a boss)

Lol jizz in my pants was better though :P

The way you have written the above text shows you thought it was a big game and helped escalate the situation, hense why you are as much to blame as him.

Annoyingly he's right.

If you were goading him into becoming more angry than he was before he arrived on your back bumper then you're driving just as badly as he is. The solution would have been to pull into the inside lane, let him pass and watch him annoy someone else rather than making the situation worse.

Now can we hear about someone else's bad driving story? This one's getting a bit boring.

Annoyingly he's right.

If you were goading him into becoming more angry than he was before he arrived on your back bumper then you're driving just as badly as he is. The solution would have been to pull into the inside lane, let him pass and watch him annoy someone else rather than making the situation worse.

Now can we hear about someone else's bad driving story? This one's getting a bit boring.

Rather than actually qualify your response, which is another that clearly shows that you didn't read what I wrote, probably just what Scotty wrote, I'll just say sure, whatever dude. It's much easier, I can't be bothered to go through the same argument with you as I did with scotty, especially as you are only about 3 buttons away from banning me.

Tbf Treblet would probably get more kicks from taking your side and banning me.

So for him to agree with me is almost unheard of and validates my argument more so

How long have you been driving for !

And have you thought about maybe doing some advanced driving courses to improve your ability behind the wheel ?

I like that joe ;) I think I should adopt that as my signature ;)

Oh and Scotty, just because someone who would normally disagree with you takes your side, doesn't validate your argument any more whatsoever, especially when the guy taking your side clearly didn't read what I wrote which is why he said you should have been in the inside lane, despite the fact I clearly said that I was.

As for advanced driving courses, exactly what would that accomplish? Aside from looking neat on my CV, in reality, they'd tell me to do exactly what I did, perhaps with a different attitude. Not speed, not undertake, not be intimidated into driving dangerously. As I said, they might tell me my attitude towards the situation was childish but they certainly wouldn't tell me to undertake someone to allow someone driving dangerously to go past. At least I wouldn't have thought so.

Regardless, I've said my bit. Why I think I was right to do what I did, and why I think that I wasn't doing anything wrong by sticking at the speed limit in the left hand lane. I've also admitted that my attitude possibly sucked if we want to look at it from a purely technical view. It's subjective and clearly speeding and undertaking is the widely accepted practice in a situation such as the one I described in the OP.

Edited by Skezza

Yep blame everyone but yourself again, not one of us has read your post correctly mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

And how do you know what an advanced driving course will tell you, I've done some and learnt alot, maybe you should just finally admit you're a plank, tuck your clit sized dick between your legs and jog on to the nearest place that may improve your driving and your attitude as both seem to suck.

Yep blame everyone but yourself again, not one of us has read your post correctly mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

And how do you know what an advanced driving course will tell you, I've done some and learnt alot, maybe you should just finally admit you're a plank, tuck your clit sized dick between your legs and jog on to the nearest place that may improve your driving and your attitude as both seem to suck.

Wow... and you said I get aggressive online?

I haven't blamed everyone else, I've stated a fact. I've blamed myself from an attitude perspective, but by the letter of the law, the maneuvers I performed were legally correct. I've not said that nobody has read my post correctly, I've said the guy (treblet) who you claim supports your argument has read it wrong. He said, I should have moved into the inside lane. As I said in the OP, I didn't move out of the inside lane, I stayed there all the time, so yes, he either didn't read my post or misunderstood it at least.

I have absolutely no idea what an advanced driving course would tell me, so perhaps I will take one, I imagine they would improve my driving skills a lot, I've never claimed to be perfect and there's always stuff to learn. However, I would hope (and assume) that any advanced driving course would tell me to act within accordance of the law in a situation such as the one described in my OP. Don't speed and don't undertake...

Legally correct but not beneficial to anyone !!!

Should have just pulled over or slowed down, let the bloke plough on ahead and hopefully crash into something that damages only his car and pride

Legally correct but not beneficial to anyone !!!

Should have just pulled over or slowed down, let the bloke plough on ahead and hopefully crash into something that damages only his car and pride

Fair enough, point taken.

I had a similar thing occur recently, bloke followed me home to have a shout about it, I was fuming as well as slightly confused, but when I look back I could've behaved differently.

Saying that I did see his car parked up a few days later in town and had my mate who was driving the van go past and take his wing mirror out. Poor bloke had no luck that week.....

I had a bloke cut me up coming off a roundabout, without indicating & having been in the wrong lane, so I gave him the obligatory beep. Then when we were stopped in traffic I could see him looking at me in his rear view & shouting abuse to himself so I gave him the international sign language for 'w@nker' (standard practice imo), he gets out of his car, walks back to mine & starts trying to pull my door open. This is when I had the Clio which locked itself so I just sat there with a bemused smile before pointing behind me & saying 'traffic's backing up mate'. He was a proper meathead so I was pretty thankful the doors were locked or it could have got ugly, as it was it was quite funny.

Edited by Koop