Trx 33

Anyone have them and are they worth getting? Tons of them on ebay but which ones are the best? Thinking about getting some to hide my grotty carpet, its dotted with the gummy stuff on the back of the moisture guards in the doors :(

i bought some and chose mid range fabric. (£20-£25

they wore thin around the pedals quite easy and they are a pain to hoover.

my dad has 'premium' ones in his car(£30-£40), they are also warn thin (Does same sorta mileage as me) but they feel so much better and hoover up very well.

i put a rubber one in the drivers side over the winter months anyway. (99p in tesco)

Why not rent a wet vac and spend a day on your interor?

would smell much fresher and would be much cleaner.

I have a set of proper VW Lupo rubber ones in the front. They are brilliant. I much prefer them to the fabric ones as they are more durable.

I use generic rubber ones in the back. They don't fit perfectly but I just tuck them under the seat and they look fine.

Edited by Skezza

I'm very happy with mine, I can't comment on how they wear yet as I only had them on Saturday. Mine have a heel plate in so should last a little longer. I have no idea where my parents brought them from but I think they were around the £50 mark. Here's a pic...

3856841b.jpg

ffdeb096.jpg

17ce2ab6.jpg

I have a set of proper VW Lupo rubber ones in the front. They are brilliant. I much prefer them to the fabric ones as they are more durable.

I use generic rubber ones in the back. They don't fit perfectly but I just tuck them under the seat and they look fine.

Dude could I get pics of these mats? I got sold a set of 'VW Lupo' mats from a bloke off CL! But they are totally the wrong fitment! Just seeing what they look like would be ideal! :)

20120815081958.jpg

20120815082024.jpg

Could do with a clean I know :) These are the ones that came with the car, so I assume they are the ones that VW gave the previous owner because she was the original owner.

20120815081958.jpg

20120815082024.jpg

Could do with a clean I know :) These are the ones that came with the car, so I assume they are the ones that VW gave the previous owner because she was the original owner.

They look decent mate! I deffo got sold the wrong mats then!