De-lock fail

Tried de-locking my passenger door the other day following the guide on here but the lock barrel wouldn't come out. Any ideas?

There is a t25 grub screw in the side of the door..............dont undo it all the way but until the barrel is loose and moves...... Pull handle and then the barrel out.

Very easy and takes about 5min to do if that.

If going to delock properly, use the small metal disc in the hole you see when the barrel is removed.

I tried undoing the bolt slowly & wiggling the lock as I went but couldn't seem to find the point where it should come loose. How far out should it come?

when i stripped the door of my golf down it took quite a while undoing the bolt but when loosening the bolt make sure you have the door handle pulled open while doing so

Hmmm I loosened, pulled handle then pulled lock, will have to try pull handle, loosen, then pull lock. Cheers.

when you have the handle pulled out there will also be a little like plastic bit that locks into the handle, make sure its in place when fitting the blank barrel