Patrick's White Lupo (Just abit of smoothing :D)

patroddy

Thanks :D errrm about that one ... as of yet ive not got a sport lower grill they will be going in the fog lights but i havent yet done that so theyre just gaffa tapped behind the lower valance #bodged

keep it quite see if anyone can spot! will make it so much nice for polishing :P

Thanks!! naaaah looking for some vw starlights as we speak

ye they'd look lovely, thought you were on a budget hence i mentioned trims....buy my banded steels lol :thumbsup:

side repeaters? :) is that it?

got it in one!!

ye they'd look lovely, thought you were on a budget hence i mentioned trims....buy my banded steels lol :thumbsup:

im on a budget but i dont mind spending if itll be worth it hence what ive just paid for on the car :)

would you pm me how much it cost if you wouldnt mind? i want to get it done but need somewhere close to home was going to take mine to ucc but its abit far :)

ill fb you!!

looking good buddy. :)

thanks dude!! needs you to help it out though ;) but its starting to transform :P

Looking nice, it's all about the little details

id prefer to do things that people wont notice straight away! means everytime they look at the car theres something else to notice and they will hopefully enjoy looking at it!! i find myself staring at it from everyangle!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Well i kinda forgot about all my build threads but a few bits have changed not much tbh as i went through a stage where i nearly stripped it back to standard to sell. However i couldn't bring myself to do it so i started modding again! just a few pictures below of how it stands now.

in some i kinda forgot to take off a bit of the plate that was left tie wrapped to the bumper after i pulled it off by accident but eventually i took it off and people seemed to take a few picture really impressed with the looks of it at the moment! excited about next year too!

10631024853_0a2d53e0df_c.jpg

Pictures of my car by other people by PRoddy95, on Flickr

10630769364_c03074cc40_c.jpg

10630752095_c81c42bbef_c.jpg

10630769274_c8d3e27f17_c.jpg

10630751945_a15af9523c_c.jpg

still no where near perfect got more body work being done and planned etc hence why no mirror caps ahaa! also it only had a new windscreen 30 mins before i left for derby dubs when these pics where took ahaa

• 1 month later...

Some new things appeared last week :) need a rebuild but ill get that done over the next few months considering having the faces/barrels resprayed while im at it as they have paint missing only minimul but want them to be perfect. :)

11546892954_5e03c126c9_z.jpg

New addition to the Lupo by PRoddy95, on Flickr

11546893034_d8c7025ec0_z.jpg

New addition to the Lupo by PRoddy95, on Flickr

this a set a me and friend from work found while doing research on them, the colour could also be a possibility however i love the creamy white colour they are now

2hx10zd.png

next year ive got some BIG PLANS im just hoping i can get everything i want done as then i will truly be proud of the car! :) hope you are all having a good xmas!

• 2 months later...

:( Lilly went to a new owner today, where she will get looked after and not battered around up and down the M1 everyday :( now to start on something a little bit different

Bit of a change of heart, you had big plans for the new year! Nice car though

not a change of heart :) i wanted a nicer car, these plans will just be put into place on the new car :);) all will be revealed soon!