Patrick's White Lupo (Just abit of smoothing :D)

patroddy

Period is a silly name for car.

Congrats on the test & finally owning a Lupo Pat :thumbsup:

• Like 1

looks clean pal I have passed it a few times has i only live in shirebrook

aaaahh shall have to meet up sometime?

Seat covers? :/

yer :P i get in the car from work covered in machine coolant, swarf etc so i brought some of these http://www.ebay.co.u...&prg=1006&rk=1 .... mine where only £8 though

Well done on Passing your test Pat and nice lupo im looking forward to seeing what you do With it

thanks

Nice one pat, now you've had enough time to soak up some inspiration, do it properly!

neons?? 23" alloys?? thats how i roll ;) thinking of some go faster stripes and blue flames ;)

Edited by patroddy
  • Like 1

Bit gay naming your car period.

Looks like a nice example. Don't tuin it.

R

i will definitely not tuin it ;) but hey we name all our cars my mums car is hiedi hyundai

is yours up for sale atm? i saw it on piston heads and considered it but it was just abit too much:( who are you with for insurance and who where you with at my age being in the same area cos im hating it at the moment theyre close to wanting my left arm and liver to pay for it ..

Edited by patroddy

Gets lots of named drivers with lots of no claims on there lad

• Like 1

is yours up for sale atm? i saw it on piston heads and considered it but it was just abit too much:( who are you with for insurance and who where you with at my age being in the same area cos im hating it at the moment theyre close to wanting my left arm and liver to pay for it ..

hi pal yes its up for sale you should have had it and im on a traders policy so its cheap !!

congrats on the car! i've named mine Ezio now, (suits him to the ground), as Koop said get female named drivers on, i paid £1481 last year for my first year of driving on a 1.0 and now in my second year i have a TDI thats costing me £492 a year to insure. Win! :thumbsup:

started to treat her today ...

brought this auto glym bag :D i think its the same as the one adam has HERE

also went and brought these

182141_4131796008950_933878852_n.jpg

:):) now next things on list

• coilovers
  • Sub and stereo
  • cup holders

ha :P so yep shes gonna be a lovely treated car

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4135909551786.2171571.1105013331&type=1&notif_t=photo_album_comment

lilly's facebook album

:)

Well she went down to motorway today for the first time to work and was dirty by the time she got there ... so luckily enough i was able to use the jet wash bay at work ... she was then magically all clean again

404155_4135912031848_116887442_n.jpg;) cos practicality is where the lupo come from :P

405545_4135919032023_1324873712_n.jpg wing mirror caught a fly

417196_4135919752041_1788268483_n.jpg bumper all dirty :(

404137_4135929832293_1895280091_n.jpg thank you mr rolls royce for your jet wash facility

308952_4135931272329_2076662421_n.jpg all clean :)

now getting bored of my monster truck height on payday them coilovers are on order :D

well annoyed got out of the car today and as i was going in the house i turned around to notice it had a dint in the passenger front quarter that wasnt there when i left for work :( down to bear metal so getting a friend to pull it out and then itll have to be sprayed .... so i now need some help would getting some spray cans made up in the colour and just covering the area do any good?? theres a few mark on my bumpers aswell so is it worth it or save for a respray?

dont rattle can it pat. you wont be able to get the colour match the same so you might aswell save up for it to be done.

dont rattle can it pat. you wont be able to get the colour match the same so you might aswell save up for it to be done.

i just dont like the fact its gonna have been pulled and have fuffed up paint and bear metal :(