Patrick's White Lupo (Just abit of smoothing :D)

patroddy

Hey guys, been around sometime and this has been sometime coming, but i passed my test yesterday (3 minors) and went today and i know have purchased my self a white 1 litre lupo e :) so here she is and we now need a name for her.

7717151624_30421369cc.jpg
1 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

7717151800_79326a7129.jpg
2 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

7717151960_d18d2e7b43.jpg
3 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

7717152324_3a292f5b07.jpg
5 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

7717152524_91115877f3.jpg
7 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

7717152936_dc1e90612c.jpg
10 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

7717153294_2e758fefaa.jpg
11 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

i paid £2400 and she's got less than 64,000

im really happy with her but i need to find her a name so suggestions please :) :)

Patrick x

Edited by patroddy

its lowering date is the first weekend of september cos im going away for the week before that and the car will be pretty full, so im saving the lowering till after that ... i probably wont wait that long but ahwell :P

OMG you FINALLY got a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprise:

They look fab in white, and it's quite a rare colour (on Lupos) so that's a really good start!! :thumbsup:

Can't help you with names - don't name my cars to be honest, must be a "youth thing" ;)

Well you've certainly had a lot of input on the forums, so I will be eager to see what you do to this......... :)

Edited by Joti

OMG you FINALLY got a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprise:

They look fab in white, and it's quite a rare colour (on Lupos) so that's a really good start!! :thumbsup:

Can't help you with names - don't name my cars to be honest, must be a "youth thing" ;)

Well you've certainly had a lot of input on the forums, so I will be eager to see what you do to this......... :)

its not a youth thing my mum does it and she's not young ;) yep i wanted a 1.4 till i saw this and when i saw it i didnt care what was in the bonnet aslong as it ran fine!! so i went for a 1 ltr and it drive so nice :) CHUFFED TO BITS

all people go original and go for lulu, or loopy lu or something like that, mines called mikey, it'll come to you - just spend some time with it :)

• Like 2

Duuude you've been on here for as long as I can't remember and you've only just got a lupo! That's deduction haha

Well done buddy she looks sweet, have fun with it :D

your first line you sound as pissed as a fart :P but thanks

1 speeding (if i didnt break to correct it he wouldnt of known cos the binacle covers the speedo from the passenger)

1 blindspot (i did reverse round corner and as i pulled off i forgot)

1 for normal road positioning (too close to opposite side of road, racing line obv)

ha so thank you :) ordered some seat covers, had california scents already waiting :P

okay final name change she is now called lilly - symbol of innocence, purity, and beauty .... which i think fits with the colour white alot .. bit gay naming a car after a meaning but i think its a nice touch :P

Edited by patroddy

1 speeding (if i didnt break to correct it he wouldnt of known cos the binacle covers the speedo from the passenger)

1 blindspot (i did reverse round corner and as i pulled off i forgot)

1 for normal road positioning (too close to opposite side of road, racing line obv)

ha so thank you :) ordered some seat covers, had california scents already waiting :P

okay final name change she is now called lilly - symbol of innocence, purity, and beauty .... which i think fits with the colour white alot .. bit gay naming a car after a meaning but i think its a nice touch :P

Seat covers? :/