Oscar - The Colourful Lupo

charlie_kmb

Starlites for G60s? You got the deal of the century whatever state the tyres were in tbh. :thumbsup:

Yeah? Good :). New tyres going on tomorrow!!

Is anyone going to Dubfreeze Two? On the 4th November at Bingley Hall :)

xx

Very nice :thumbsup:

Any up and coming plans? :shades:

No plans as of yet :( as I'm still paying him off. Won't be paid off until April time so any big changes will be after then :). I think the first thing will be to refurb the wheels as they are in bad condition, bubbling and paint has cracked in a few places. Then we'll have to wait and see ;) xx

Thanks for the comments guys! All opinions welcome ;) I do miss the trims, I'm not going to lie but I do love the starlites :).

If anyone is interest in the audi 80 trims, please inbox me. I have five painted and four that are ready to be painted! :)

thanks! xx

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, so we've sorted out the brick problem! It moved and dented the exhaust, so we've managed to sort it back it to place and the dent will have to stay, not damaging anything anymore though and that horrible rattle has gone :D yipeeeeee.

But, today we were just checking over the car, engine etc... and took the oil cap off to find that horrible white/browny oil stuff :(. Actually cried my eyes out thinking the head gasket had shot it. My dad and my brother have had this happen to them on their cars and I know how much of a bitch of a job it is to do. Took it down to my brother garage and he checked it over... Luckily... very luckily it's not gone. I need a new thermostat though. Two pipes in the engine that are meant to get warm are not working properly... Only one of them gets warm. (Not sure what pipes they are, but they lead to the fan). My temp gauge has never worked so hopefully this'll be fixed too!!

Will keep you updated, incase we come across anything else :P in the meantime; anyone know where I can get a 1L e thurmostat from and how much?

Cheers guys :) xx

Speak to Dale, get a seal as well.

The temp guage isn't the thermostat, see if the circulation fixes it but it's likely to be a temp sender. (easy)

Are you sure it's the thermostat because in this weather condensation causes the crap on the oil cap and if the car isn't fully up to temp then the thermostat won't open.

If it was stuck then you really would know about it more than just the pipes.

• Like 1

Thanks rich :). Whose Dale? Where can I go him? :D lol

I've just had the temp sensor change because he wasn't starting properly but that didn't fix the temp gauge, still not working :( x

There's two temp sensors.

1). ECU.

2). Temp guage.

Dale is Lupoboz on here, not only is he cheap for genuine parts, you also get them at your door with no hassle and he goes the extra mile when you're looking for awkward Golf mkII parts. I love Dale, if I ever see him at a show I may even buy him a beer.