Gwen My Silver tdi lupo on Centras!

sophiaagracee

Wheels look stunning, get some tire gel on to make them pop abit more! :)

yea i will do dude:) cheers!:)

Would personaly get the wheels powdercoated in polished look powdercoat, just so you dont have to polish them every other day lol

well i was thinking of getting them candy silver so they will have a bit of sparkle in them:) thats when i can afford it haha!

Your certainly brave fitting them in this weather! :P

ahh i know! but i couldnt resist haha!

No problem, I would go for the chrome powder coat! Save you a lot of effort cleaning them and still look top! They look to nice to spray them silver? :D

im so tempted! i dont want to powder coat them, i think i would rather get them referbed and either re chromed or definitely a chrome powder coat:) they are too rare and too nice to ruin!

Gwen is looking lovely as usual :) nice progress on the wheels with mothers polish, brings them out well! wish my wheels were shiny so I could do that to them :) hopefuly see you both at a few meets this year x

Gwen is looking lovely as usual :) nice progress on the wheels with mothers polish, brings them out well! wish my wheels were shiny so I could do that to them :) hopefuly see you both at a few meets this year x

Awwh thank you very much! Yea mothers is brilliant stuff:) definitetly! We all must meet up:)

• Like 1