Gwen My Silver tdi lupo on Centras!

sophiaagracee

Nice wheels :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing them fitted

Ryan

so i have spent the last couple of days polishing them with mothers, and this is the outcome:)

294083_10151312703747777_340132396_n.jpg

pretty impressed:)

they still have milky splashes on them and some scratches but i suppose its character:)

i think a referb is in order this year, unless anyone can give me a way of getting them sparkling clean without one!?

they should be going on tomorrow, so i will update as soon as i can:)

Edited by sophiaagracee
  • Like 1

They need to be sanded with fine grit wet and dry, working through the grades, then polished. Please practice first, don't just attack them. They look great anyhow :)

• Like 1

Probably a reasonably high offset. I'm sure a google would tell you! 165/50's are nice tyres for a 7J too.

I have you on Instagram. Awesome little car. Looks like you've got an awesome boyfriend and family too!

Your boyfriend's g40.. I used to own a mk3 1.3 spi lowered on banded steels. Ill always have a soft spot for them!

Whereabouts are you from, out of interest?

Probably a reasonably high offset. I'm sure a google would tell you! 165/50's are nice tyres for a 7J too.

I have you on Instagram. Awesome little car. Looks like you've got an awesome boyfriend and family too!

Your boyfriend's g40.. I used to own a mk3 1.3 spi lowered on banded steels. Ill always have a soft spot for them!

Whereabouts are you from, out of interest?

Yea probably haha! They are indeed, not too much stretch but enough:)

Aha! Yes! Awwh thank you man, yours is gorgeous! I have indeed:) im a very lucky girl!

Awwh i love the G! Its my favourite car in the world! Awwh thats sweet!

Im from barry near cardiff in wales:) not many loops round here! :)

Thank you - not bad but it needs a few bits. Got some big plans for it but I don't wanna talk about them too much til they're done. Otherwise ill be another car owner who says "I'm going to get this done" but never does haha!

http://s1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/Volkswagen-Dan/?action=view¤t=B32E2CBE-A864-4E02-807B-94D2553F7DC9-29661-00000F636A4A608E_zps4edef420.jpg&evt=user_media_share

I've tried to upload 2 photos on my phone but they seem to have uploaded a bit blurry to me. Anyway, take a look if you can. That's my old polo :P it had a bit of a problem taking rear passengers due to poke, and it got smashed up by the new owner a week after purchasing but it loved it to pieces, what a car!

Ah, I'm from Hampshire, been to Barry before! There's a few near me to be honest!

Thank you - not bad but it needs a few bits. Got some big plans for it but I don't wanna talk about them too much til they're done. Otherwise ill be another car owner who says "I'm going to get this done" but never does haha!

http://s1290.photobu...ser_media_share

I've tried to upload 2 photos on my phone but they seem to have uploaded a bit blurry to me. Anyway, take a look if you can. That's my old polo :P it had a bit of a problem taking rear passengers due to poke, and it got smashed up by the new owner a week after purchasing but it loved it to pieces, what a car!

Ah, I'm from Hampshire, been to Barry before! There's a few near me to be honest!

haha same as me! i was reluctant to put my wheels on here just incase anyone does it before me haha!

:o :o THATS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! one of my favourite colours aswell :)!!

awwh no!! i would have cried:( thats so mean! silly people dont realise what they had!

ahh fair enough:) woooo! we're getting on the map! slowly haha! thanks to gavin and stacey of course :D awwh awesome! must be fun meeting up and stuff!

They are nankangs I believe

They might not be Potenza's actually..

165/50's are a bit of an awkward size to buy not a huge amount of people make them.

Nankangs?

This is an awesome guessing game! ;)

i am indeed running both haha! well done chaps:)

will be getting nankangs for the other two soon:)