Gwen My Silver tdi lupo on Centras!

sophiaagracee

So i bought her off Daniel Owen 2 days ago and i couldnt have bought a more perfect car. She is an absolute dream in every way:) fair play to him he has done such an amazing job and i hope i can do him proud when i start showing her:)

She was put back to stock for me, stock suspention, stock wheels, but she still has the power of the revo remap;) safe to say ive got a very fast first car! The gearbox is an absolute dream and so is the clutch, conpare to my instructors car (new fiesta) she is an absolute Godsend!

She currently has L plates on because the DSA moved my test due to silly circumstances! But if i pass i cant wait to go for a blast on my own! (currently having to drive the mother everywhere) And when i pass the coilies are going straight on and shes gon' drop it lowww!

So yea:) I love my car!

(pictures will follow shortly)

Edited by sophiaagracee

good good I'm glad you'r happy with her.have you got any plans for her?

Thank you! Well as soon as i pass my test the coilies are going on:) and then im saving for some ronal turbo's! Going to take me a while but when i can afford them she will look gorgeous!

Very TiDi loop, good find :thumbsup:

Thanks dude!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

sick! remember the bumper has been smoothed so you can get rid of the front plate for shows. get those coilies on!!!! you going to edition 38?

oh yea! definitely! as soon as i get my act together and find a way to place it somewhere else it will be gone! its in process as of today dude! noo, unfortunately! im away when it is on:( gutted!

didnt realise the coilovers were so seized! had a day working on them today to try and get them useable:) got a long way to go but we are getting there!

started off like this...

01c80185.jpg?t=1345248448

3bb6a7ac.jpg?t=1345248448

1252e7e0.jpg?t=1345248448

and with a hand from the lovely clever boyfriend, alot of spray, wire brushing, a clamp, and a air gun they turned out like this!

fb5d3324.jpg?t=1345248448

getting somewhere woo!

tape it to the passenger sun visor and just constantly have it down, sc3n3.

A great way to pay your local traffic copper £60 for a little yellow slip, at least around my parts! They go mad if the plate isn't mounted to the 'front of the car' eg bumper or externally attached, windscreen is a no no