My Volkswagen Up! White..

Freya.x

So, I know a lot of people have said they aren't too keen but I absolutely love my car.. it's been lowered slightly (40mm), the roof has had a vinyl wrap and I've just got a set of 55w HID's put in - yet to get pictures of them!

Before my roof was done..

7624851420_fb21bc57e0_c.jpg

After I had the roof done..

7624858304_13f449136d_c.jpg

7624853486_9280c5cf14_c.jpg

Edited by Freya.x

Lol to all the 'Up' humour! There was no way I could have kept it standard, I'm looking for more ideas of things to do... I'll be lowering it more once coilovers that are affordable are released as at the moment there are only £800 ones out there!

Have you also wrapped the lower lip on your rear bumper?

My mate has an up! White too his rear bumper is all white:

039.jpg

Yes sorry, I have had it coloured! Someone hit me a week after I bought the car so I decided whilst my bumper was being sprayed anyway I'd get it done! :-)

Edited by Freya.x

Yeah totally agree, love it! Looks great in white, I'd have one of these in same colour & the wheels look great too!

check german ebay, when my friends polo 6r came out, he got TA Technix for £180 from there, while the uk only had £700 coilies ^.^

Looks fab, i have to concur the rear spoiler in black would be great.

Love it. Think it would look even better with the spoiler wrapped as well!

Joe

My thoughts exactly, would tie in nicely with the black glass boot...

Very nice! I do quite like these now... Why not debadge the UP! badge and put a lupo one there instead - as thats what it really is anyway - a mkII :tongueout: Lupo

Liking the black lower rear bumper, would the rear match the front if the indented line around the rear plate was black too? - think it makes the car look a little wider.

xxnggkfn.jpg

I don't know if I'm keen to be honest, I think it might be a bit much black with the chrome etc on there!

We thought about getting the spoiler wrapped but I'm not convinced it would look right because of the way it sits on the car, I think I'll probably leave it for now.. Again I think it might be a bit much black but we will see...

As for the coilovers I'll definitely have a look but I asked someone else about theirs and they said they couldn't find any so they have bought polo ones and butchered them lol!

I know who this is!!!!

I know who you are too ha! Stop forum stalking me :-P

P.S it's nice to be a member on a forum where I don't feel like I'm being bullied for modifying my car!!

Looks cool, the subtle differences make all the difference.

Still surprised no-one has slated you for fitting HID's to reflector headlights though. Is it a proper HID kit as HID bulbs are normally 35w whereas halogen bulbs are 55w?

It's a proper HID kit, that's exactly why I'm contemplating leaving a different forum because I'm sick and tired of people telling me how bad it is and how illegal they are etc.

I ordered the 50w slim ballast hi/low kit but they sent 55w that didn't have slim ballast, they fit perfectly and only a tad brighter but look brilliant I think! They are definitely HID's though...

Edited by Freya.x