Stubby aerial recommendations.

rig_pig

As the title really. I'm after a stubby for both the Loop and the Bora and have come across this on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170658838942?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_616wt_689

What do people think? I'm assuming it's not strictly OE quality for the price so would reception suffer in relation to a proper OEM stubby? If so, what alternatives are there?

Yes the reception would suffer dude. You can try the aerial off the new polos. Shorter than normal, and if you buy from lupoboz it will be genuine... Top reception.

Check out my build thread to see one :thumbsup:

Joe

Yes the reception would suffer dude. You can try the aerial off the new polos. Shorter than normal, and if you buy from lupoboz it will be genuine... Top reception.

Check out my build thread to see one :thumbsup:

Joe

Sweet, that looks good. Does it give enough clearance with the hatch open? The biggest problem with the standard is it's fouling our spoiler and rubbing the paint slightly.

Hi rig_pig,

A new 6R (new shape) Polo stubby aerial mast from me is £10.00 inc P&P. The ones I sell are 100% genuine VW.

To order, please send over the desired amount along with your mailing address to my Paypal account as a 'gift' please, as it save on fees for us both.

My Paypal account address is; dalespiers@hotmail.com

Regards, Dale.

(p.s. Thanks for the heads-up vwbandit).