The "Nody" Mobil - HDR + Fisheye Graffiti Tunnel pics!!

Loopybillz

Haha it's 'cause I love my car too much. Don't wanna hurt her ;)

You did the right thing.... Especially as you've recently forked out to have the lower bumper colour coded :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Went to Leake Street graffiti tunnel this evening.. got some pics :D there was a photographer there too who got some pics with a FishEye lens and also in HDR, will put them up when I get them!

So watch this space!

Love my little car.

IMG_3543_zpsad756551.jpg

IMG_3540_zps7b293e56.jpg

IMG_3531_zps08eef61d.jpg

Love that second shot of Nody! Some of the guys from the car club i'm in went up there earlier this year on a tunnel run of london, was really good think we're planning one for next year aswell.

Here's some of the pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.206896399369834.51068.136005666458908&type=3

Love that second shot of Nody! Some of the guys from the car club i'm in went up there earlier this year on a tunnel run of london, was really good think we're planning one for next year aswell.

Here's some of the pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.206896399369834.51068.136005666458908&type=3

Sick pictures!! I wanna go again. The photographer is sending me his proper pics tomorrow yay!