The "Nody" Mobil - HDR + Fisheye Graffiti Tunnel pics!!

Loopybillz

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :D.

Okay a little update that is just for jokes :P.

So I've been driving round with my car pretty damn low for a few months now, and I'm all too familiar with the joys of driving a lowered car now. I've sussed how to navigate the speedbumps around campus at Uni and I know where I can and can't go without getting stuck :P, so far so good!

Anyway, I went home at the weekend to do a spot of Xmas shopping and as usual I drove into the car park, aware that there are little speedbumps that I know I can get over. But as I drove in, there infront of me was some brand new, biggest motherf***ing speedbump I have ever seen!

I immediately thought "quick reverse out before anyone comes in" but then someone pulls in behind me, and another and another. FML. There I am faced with this black and yellow lump of doom. Now you Lupo owners should know that the front bumper isn't the lowest part of the car, so if the bumper won't go over it, then you know you are royally screwed. I attempted and failed miserably, literally managed to get my wheels stuck somehow. Meanwhile the queue of impatient people behind me was getting longer and longer. I had to reverse out, I had no other option 'cause I was stuck. So I began the walk of shame to each persons car window, explaining the problem and pulling my best puppy dog eye face to get them to reverse out.

Long story short about 20 people had to reverse out of the car park but I managed to get out alive. And yeah I still refuse to higher it :P.

396640_10151105408182382_289973575_n.jpg

Awe colour coding!! Where did you get the paint done?? looks like an awesome job! Im not far from you and may need some painting doing!!

A place in Burgess Hill called Bumpers! :)

Haha that's awesome. Were folk pissy or were they relatively understanding?

They were actually really nice about it, everyone co-operated well haha!

Raise it.

If you're in those situations then it's just stupid. (I feel old saying this)

Well I know not to go in that car park again!

Don't be silly. Raising is never an option.

It's not even that low.

You don't annoy people by reversing out, you just go over and scrape the shit out of the bottom of the car. That's part of the fun.

Haha that's awesome. Were folk pissy or were they relatively understanding?

Stopping to take a photo was adding insult to injury somewhat :lol:

• Like 1

It's not even that low.

You don't annoy people by reversing out, you just go over and scrape the shit out of the bottom of the car. That's part of the fun.

Annoying a few people I'll never meet again vs wrecking my car and potentially having to fork out for repairs?

I'm a student;

tumblr_me2sje5f7V1r2tx54o2_500.jpg

• Like 3

Stopping to take a photo was adding insult to injury somewhat :lol:

Haha it was my friend who took the photo whilst I was talking to everyone.

Yeah i think i would of braved it instead of revearsing. And yeah it's definitely part of the fun seeing if you can clear a bump :)

If you go slowly, it's not going to break anything.

If you worry about breaking shit, raise it.

I literally tried and it only got stuck 'cause the bump was at an odd angle round a corner so I had one wheel over and one wheel behind it. It wouldn't go any further the wheels were just spinning. If I could approach it straight I would've been able to.

Good times.

You see 90% of men would have rammed it over, snapped something and borke down on the other side, women uses her initative and with a cheeky smile gets everyone to reverse....

I'd have probably lied and said my suspensions snapped or some other bs in order to save embarresment....

Hats off to you, I wish I had the balls to go super low

• Like 1

You see 90% of men would have rammed it over, snapped something and borke down on the other side, women uses her initative and with a cheeky smile gets everyone to reverse....

I'd have probably lied and said my suspensions snapped or some other bs in order to save embarresment....

Hats off to you, I wish I had the balls to go super low

You Sir, speak wise words.