GTI engine undertray/skid tray

Hi

I've had my Lupo GTI since last December but this is my first post on here; hello! Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

I recently found that there's no engine undertray on my car and I'd like to fit one. I've seen different stories about whether or not Lupos had this part fitted as standard. My question is, is it a standard Lupo part or is there a difference between GTI/non-GTI models?

If anyone has one for sale then I'd be very interested. I also need to replace the lower part of the front offside wheel arch liner.

Cheers

Skyetom

Mine came with one as standard, it's a 2001 Lupo gti which I've had since it was six months old.

I have taken mine off as I Run a lower strut brace

Thanks for the tips. I'm on holiday this week and plan on doing some more serious searching for parts. The most important bit for now is the wheel arch liner (mentioned above) but I might need to bite the bullet and speak to a main dealer about that.

Cheers

Skyetom

• 6 years later...
18 hours ago, Rich said:

Didn't you get the one off Danno?

Joe had one, then didn't... Same happened for me with a good FFV box in Letchworth or Bedford or somewhere around there... Not having much luck with bits at the mo. And now I'm looking for 085311247B