Would you trust this?

James827

I have a Gamma HU in my room sitting there without the code, i got it off a mate and He really cannot be bothered to go down to VW and get the code for me. (Even after much Nagging)

Would anyone trust this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bargain-Car-Radio-Code-Stereo-Decoding-Recovery-Software-CD-Renault-Citroen-Ford-/230820992378?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D652180438046724172%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D1%26#ht_4723wt_1139

the item is Located less that 5miles away from me, but I'm not sure if its a proper genuine seller or just an account people use to shift bulk items?

I'l message the seller now and see what the score is, Just wondering if anyone else would trust this?

Bought Hundreds of things off eBay before so i know what im doing, Just not 100% on this right now..

Cheers, James

Its 2-3 pints down the local

2 with £1 spare for a bag of chips on the way home.

messaged the guy and he did seem pretty Genuine and fair. he even offered to check my serial number for me to see if it would work.

Probably order it tommorow