Votex kitted Jazz Blue 1.0L

rig_pig

After it gained a bit of interest in my 'new members' thread, I thought I'd put up a few more pics of my wife's Jazz blue 1.0. Better pictures will follow soon after it's had a proper clean but I had to make the most of this evening's sunshine!

We've only owned it for a week and are learning more about it every day! Looking through the history, it appears that the car was first registered with a VW dealer in London and they were the guys that had the Votex kit and exhaust fitted about 4 months after first registration. This has lead us to assume that perhaps it was a dealer demo car?

We're unsure of the spec, as the previous owner advertised it as an SE but a few peeps on here have contested that. It dosen't worry us too much though because the original owner certainly ticked all the boxes! Along with the Votex kit it also has a VW racing back box, Votex pedels, a 3-seat rear bench, heated seats, air con, 6 disc changer, leccy windows and remote central locking. It also has some questionable S Line badges but each to their own!

We're pretty happy with it and won't be going crazy with mods. The first of which will probably be a stubby aerial, wind deflectors and new number plates. Oh, and remove the window stickers, including the 'gay pride' rainbow! In the future, money permitting we'd like to get it lowered on some nice 15's but there's no rush! Enough babbling, here's the pics :shades:

P7140160.jpg

P7140161.jpg

P7140159.jpg

P7140162.jpg

OEM!:

P7140163.jpg

Apparently these are pretty rare?

T2eC16hHJH8E9qSEYO4WBP-M8KdqWw60_57.jpg

Hmm...... classy! :paperbag:

P7140164.jpg

Edited by rig_pig

hey, im pretty unsure yet as to whether i like this or not :P but welcome and im quite interested to see what you can do and improve it?? :)

hey, im pretty unsure yet as to whether i like this or not :P but welcome and im quite interested to see what you can do and improve it?? :)

Ha! That's fine mate, I've never been into body kits but like I've said before 'each to their own'! My wife loves it which is the main thing!

Edited by rig_pig

Hens teeth options - good find.

Only thing I would change would be the wheels/coilovers as the with the votex kit, it makes the 14-inch wheels seem undersized and lost in the arches.

Looking good mate! Nice find & got some great extras on it!

There was a Lupo near me in a breakers yard that had the 3 Seater rear bench in it, that I thought must be a rare item!

Cool :)

Looking good mate! Nice find & got some great extras on it!

There was a Lupo near me in a breakers yard that had the 3 Seater rear bench in it, that I thought must be a rare item!

Cool :)

why didnt you rip it out!!

Have never seen a lupo like this, looks pretty neat to be fair! That rear bench has made me so jel, would love to fit 3 people in the back because on road trips theres always one person that gets left behind haha!

this.

that's a pretty damn impressive Spec!

Just a quick update on the Votex kit front, a pic posted on the SWDubs site shows that the full kit included side skirts. I realise they're quite hard to make out in this shot but I they certainly complete the look with out going over the top. More than likely made from rocking horse poo though!

twist.jpg

Edited by rig_pig

why didnt you rip it out!!

Because there was a car on top of it & didn't want it! Lol

It was still there, last time I went there though ;)