Lupo's been molested

Kam Racing

I know - gonna have to speed up on getting a mold done of my other bonnet so I can make this car presentable again (and lighter) as it really looks a state in the flesh..

I think they need to make the punishment vastly disproportionate to the crime as if it were severe enough like getting hung, drawn and quartered then no-one would even think twice about doing it

Edited by Kam Racing

If i caught someone doing anything like this to my car i would actually take a long solid object to their legs. I would then key the word "****" in their forehead as a reminder each time they look in the mirror...

Cowards damage cars. they should grow some **** and knock on your door if they have a problem. Damage to cars over jealousy and dislike for other people makes me really angry!

Have to agree with Piers on this one. It sickens me when people do this. It's the pussy way out.

My girlfriends sister just found a rather large deep key scratch on the side of her brand new Punto yesterday. Coincidentally, a few days ago she spoke to the police about the particularly unpleasant neighbours who have been causing a shed load of problems recently

This is only coincidence of course, I am not suggesting the neighbours did it. Not at all. Fine individuals, wouldn't do that. I mean, they were only spotted next to the vehicle around the time it was keyed, but hey, that doesn't make them guilty does it????????????????!!!!1111oneone :yes: Police wanted 'real' evidence. Were hardly even willing to file a police report.

Got a problem. Grow some bottle and speak up.

Edited by Skezza

a long time ago one of my neighbours threatened to slash my tyres on my 205 because it was too 'noisy'... Strangely enough i found 3 nail in my tyres a short time later. lets just say i wasnt too happy and their front door was knocked on (with a little bit of force)... they rang the police on me and i basically got told the same. No evidence means they cant do anything. its ridiculous! Luckily the neighbours learnt their lesson another way and we have had no problems since...!

The 205 wasnt even loud!

2071_119067565522_4774_n.jpg