My Black Lupo 1.4 (getting there slowly)**

dubber dude

Little update new bumper bottom valance bit with fogs :thumbsup: Big thanks to Danjones4693 :thumbsup:hopfully will be on today, and will have pics once all done and will also get some pictures of the rear speakers that i did promise, but have been really busy will get the pics up asap!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Edited by dubber dude

Heres the bottom valance of the bumper on proper chuffed with it looks much better! wanted it on that much went out and did it in the rain :tongueout:Let us know what you think :thumbsup:

20121119_122648.jpg

20121119_122638.jpg

Oh.. heres a pic that i found from the last Vag wales meet, there was a few more cars on the other side but didnt have chance to get a pic ,cheers.

20120819_173251.jpg

LIttle update bit of good and bad news, first good news, rear vw badge should be here soon back chrome :yes: and bad news, was driving along tonight heard a massive bang thought someone on the side of the road threw summin at the car pulled over the guy behind was hanging out the window proper staring so got out to have a look and the F*****G idiot behind had threw a egg at the car :rant: and didnt get the plate number :rant: so had to scrub the back of the car when i got back home. Dont understand some people problems :rant:.. how would he like it if i tipped nitro mors over his hyundai :rant:

Edited by dubber dude

Why didn't you kill him with a wrench?

Honestly mate i dont know, didnt think at the time.. but i have an idea of where it is well im sure its the car so ill be keeping watch :thumbsup:

Jesus there's some prize dicks out there.

Tell me about it some good for nothing chavs

right little update got a new rear badge thank you lupoboz he is excellent would really recommend him :thumbsup:, so yeah realised a a black badge on a black car looked pants so back to oe cant wait to get it on.. pics once its done and weather brightens up.

Owen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi mate. Loging your lupo. It's looking stunning now. Can I just ask, where did you get your rear door cards with the speaker grills in them? cheers , Aamir**loving your lupo. Lol
cheers mate,sorry i have only just got back to you didnt go in my build thread because i never thought anyone went on it,haha well.. i got them off a lad on here there from a lupo gti and what i believe they are really hard to get hold of, took me a while to find some.

Right not been on here in a while not much going on,untill today, loop now has some new shoes:Dwill get some pics up tomorrow:D untill then anyone got some ideas of what they could be?;)