My Black Lupo 1.4 (getting there slowly)**

dubber dude

The pictures i said i would get up,after a good hoover..

interiorclean.jpg

IMG-20120827-00151.jpg

Right so i was bored so i got my rear wheel off and thought id have a bit of a mess with them.. will get a photo up tomorrow of what i have done :thumbsup:

but i was bored in between and i had these in my shed off my golf mk1 so i thought id try them,im not 100% sure about them because the tires are too big.

let us know what you think.

pirellip2.jpg

Pirellip.jpg

Edited by dubber dude

i have some rear mudflaps that should be here on thursday and i also have gti rear door cards with speaker grill in them and speakers which should also be here thursday.

Next thing to get is a sharan rear badge.

Will get pics up once everything has arrived.

Owen.

Na mate dont have a fan, its only a cheapy one for now, just so i could get it all in, and na it aint run on high levels, cheers.

Really thinking about raising the amp though just so half is showing? when i get a decent amp, really thinking about re doing it but i do need to get some ideas first.

Owen.

Yeah mate nitromors, then a lot of effort sanding down and down untill it's as smooth as possible. then polishing mops and polish them then i got some autosol i think..they come up smart, well worth doing but a hell of a lot of work, only managed to do one, half way through one but i have had to put it back on the car and it looks a mess :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

will get a pic up for you asap.. ill get one with the panel on and one without it. i know what you mean that was the exact same to me.. put the rear speakers in and its actually unbelievable how much better it is and without the bass over powering the rest.

• Like 1

will get a pic up for you asap.. ill get one with the panel on and one without it. i know what you mean that was the exact same to me.. put the rear speakers in and its actually unbelievable how much better it is and without the bass over powering the rest.

Definately worth putting rear speakers in imo, you really realise how different it sound afterwards :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Definately worth putting rear speakers in imo, you really realise how different it sound afterwards :thumbsup:

Basically what this guy said ^^ , you actually realise how much better it is, sorry about not getting the pictures ill have them on by the weekend, mad busy sorry mate.

• 1 month later...

No updates recently, accept the cars filthy and can do with a good clean and a vans sticker in the back window :thumbsup:.. thinking maybe G60's more towards christmas time what you thinking? let us know.

Cheers.