Nex's Arosa TDI :)

NexG

looks real nice mate, like me you need lows :(

did you pick the car up locally?

yeah mate i got it from Drig for 1295 part ex'd my lupo in for 900 i was impressed considering the amount of problems wrong with it lol

Well ive got a debadged grill on its way and some smoked indicators cause one of them falls out haha, i got the shark fin aerial because i couldnt find an original one.

im planning on lowering it and putting some nice while 14-15" alloys on and maybe get some lupo tail lights and smoke them :) then i think i am done, oh and a remap coming up i think, maybe get some new headlights because these ones keep steaming up :(

what you think i should do with it? :)

next plan of action is upgrade the components in the front and paint the drums and callipers on sunday lol

first thingo do.... change your profile pic to your new car :thumbsup:

then maybe lowering springs/coilovers, and clean, clean, clean!!!

got my machine polisher the other day so 'll bring it round sometime and we'll get the tdi's sparklin' :clap:

• 4 weeks later...

nice! lol i got the car remapped up and decat done, alloys put on and ive put fly eyes on the rear lights and the headlights stickered up mate its looking good

I don't think it looks that bad, your car do what you want with it mate. It will look a bazillion times better decked though, get on it ;)

• 5 months later...

arosaback_zps6420e42e.jpgarosafront_zpsb847de1d.jpg

Still needs slamming :(, was thinking some mudflaps and getting the wheels sprayed either white or black and yes..... the grill needs to go i think but the housing is screwed so i sealed it in >.<

Thinking mudflaps on front and rear and then concentrate on the interior.

I had the car decatted along with the EGR deleted then remapped it, it flies :), i was considering getting a spoiler and carbon fibre vinyl on the rear badge but i suck at stuff like that so i darent attempt

would benefit from my orange teledials...which are coincidentally up for sale :thumbsup:

would benefit from my orange teledials...which are coincidentally up for sale :thumbsup:

Do it!

Looks clean ad straight.

In desperate need of coilovers though.

The bonnet thing is done, usually for cooling, although it only works when the car is stationary, as that part of the car is positive pressure area when the car is moving.

How did you do the egr delete? Am thinking of doing it on mine.

Bought a blanking plate off ebay pal easy enough, though if you get one from ebay be sure to buy some gaskets too cause they aren't included :), I cleaned out the EGR and saw a nice difference so i though what the hell i will blank it off. and tbh you tell a difference, more responsive.

Hmmm they sound tempting but im majorly skint haha :) thought...... orange sounds interesting, maybe have to consider that when im spraying my wheels :D.

Coilies are definitely next

As I understand it the bonnet thing's to make room for an engine conversion/charger/whatever that you've crammed into the bay, doing it to a standard car (as many corsa tw@s seem to do) just looks silly.

• 2 weeks later...