How low

Beany

i ran mine this low on standard 13" wheels

424013_10150565669093549_1003553076_n.jpg

426582_10150565669463549_661731247_n.jpg

and got over the speed bumps near me okay, but all speed bumps are different obviously and i have no idea what the ones near you are like, i did occasionally drop onto the subframe, but only on huge bumps. and even when it did it wasnt a problem.

mines on 13" with standard tyres and the cat tends to catch on cats eyes on the road :) so pritty low.. just look out for drive shafts on the chassis and the body will probablies sit on the anti roll bars :)

inevitably you will have to change drop links, ball joints and wishbone bushes along with a few wheel bearings along the way but it depends as to what conditions yours are in if you need to replace them :)

iv got the standard 13's on my lupo with the coilovers wound all the way down to the last thread front and back. the only problem iv found is it doesnt handle very well and its put abit of camber on the front which is trashing my tyres and skids alot. ha.

being low doesnt cause any serious problems though.

cheers jed