What's your Mileage on your GTI?

Dazz

Hello all,

Just wondering for those of you who have a GTI what is your current mileage? Mines kicking onto 80,000 in the next couple of weeks and wondering whether it is time to move on or if there is still plenty life left!!

Been looking at EP3 Civic Type R's over the past month but not sure if I am really ready to give up the GTI. Can't seem to find any car that I like as much as the Lupo.

Be interesting to hear peoples thoughts.

IIRC I remember seeing peoples with 100,000+. I know the story, I will get rid and regret doing so.

• Like 1

Mines now hit 120k and still runs perfectly, burns no oil and pulls equally as well as my brothers which is on 45k. I have an engine and 6speed box on 64k as replacements from a Gti i broke for spares but think there is a good 30k left in the current engine, certainly wont be swapping it for a long while yet.

Good to know I have plenty life left then, as long as I watch the oil etc.

My brother recently ran his until there was no oil left and now it just sits on the drive as it is pretty much broke, oil spews out of the exhaust!!

Mines is 2002 and is now on 35K, fvwsh and will be for sale shortly!

2002 with 35k, that is insane. Must not be a daily then?

Brought one of the last GTI's in 2005 and "mothballed" it, only got 1800 miles on the clock. Is this the lowest mileage on the clock??

Now that's does sounds nice!!!!! :)