Tyler's Red Lupo

tyler_lupo

That is a damn nice Lupo buddy. Cracking condition too. Your door handle + pillar mod will look great when done. Will make it real classy.

Hate to say it, but I never got lowering the 1.0L version. I've always thought that any gain in handling would be countered by the fact the car really isn't quick enough off the blocks and mid range to require that kind of lowering. However, plenty on here will disagree no doubt and I suppose on the right roads a lowered 1.0L would probably feel mental :D

Edited by Skezza

Handling still improves no matter how powerful the car is. Though let's be honest most of us lower our cars far beyond the point of handling improvement, cos it looks awesome & arch gap is hideous :lol:

What's with the excessive rear camber though? Totally unnecessary on them tiny wheels & looks a bit daft tbh.

Like the smoothed bits & co-pilot though :thumbsup:

That is a damn nice Lupo buddy. Cracking condition too. Your door handle + pillar mod will look great when done. Will make it real classy.

Hate to say it, but I never got lowering the 1.0L version. I've always thought that any gain in handling would be countered by the fact the car really isn't quick enough off the blocks and mid range to require that kind of lowering. However, plenty on here will disagree no doubt and I suppose on the right roads a lowered 1.0L would probably feel mental :D

Thanks mate, i put abit more effort into cleaning it now haha. Yeah hopefully the vinyl should work well

As for the lowering, i have to agree with koop.. it looks awesome :lol:

What's with the excessive rear camber though? Totally unnecessary on them tiny wheels & looks a bit daft tbh.

Like the smoothed bits & co-pilot though :thumbsup:

Tbh i fitted the camber as an experiment, and because i never had toe-in issues i never got round to taking it off. Once my wheels are on and some spacers fitted it should more sense haha

But glad you like the smooth bits.. and the co-pilot haha

Edited by tyler_lupo

Tbh i fitted the camber as an experiment, and because i never had toe-in issues i never got round to taking it off. Once my wheels are on and some spacers fitted it should more sense haha

How fast are you getting through tyres?

Looks Good dude :thumbup:

Love Red Lupos

Ryan

• 3 weeks later...

So today i took benji out for the first time in a couple days, and noticed that he wasn't running as smooth as before. Then after about 2 minutes of driving i experienced a loss of power and a jerky ride, which was then followed by the check engine light flashing at me. After limping back home i came to the conclusion it was a misfire, so over the weekend ill hopefully get round to sorting out the problem.

Thanks, Tyler

• 1 month later...

So it's been a little while but benji is running all good again, got new wheels on and removed a little bit of camber.. Apart from this not alot has happened. ive got a few ideas in mind but for now heres a few pictures..

IMG_4034_zps3dfad157.jpg

IMG_4036_zpsd1d06e2b.jpg

IMG_4039_zps057ac7d0.jpg

IMG_4068_zps31739880.jpg

IMG_4066_zpsb54da40b.jpg

IMG_4065_zpsf7d32207.jpg

IMG_4080_zps5436045a.jpg

IMG_4128_zps6c3ecffb.jpg

IMG_4139_zps571d0233.jpg

IMG_4142_zps67cd3c52.jpg

Ill try not to leave it so long next time haha

Thanks, Tyler

• 4 months later...

So its been a while since i was last on, and a few stuff has changed.. Mainly that my smooth front bumper has gone but oh well aha. Anyways here's some pictures..

2013-07-07120552_zps906649aa.jpg

2013-07-07120830_zps3be08712.jpg

2013-08-11145651_zps86b18176.jpg

2013-08-11145702_zps3e8122de.jpg

2013-08-11145746_zpsdbcb7f7b.jpg

2013-08-12191437_zps20e08278.jpg

Still working on the ride height, still not low enough.. Also got a few little plans in the works that should be interesting, and also a new set of wheels (whenever i can afford some)

Thanks, Tyler

Thanks guys..

What happened to your front bumper then?

It cracked pretty much all the way round, then literally fell off..

IMG_0341_zps6da65ff7.jpg

Was just one big lump of filler

Nice work, lose the stickers, flaps and dangly bits :)

Cheers dude.. Tbf i go through phases where i either have the flaps on or i don't, but lately all they do is scrub the floor which gets annoying after a while