cheap and free mods ?

kieran94

Camber will end up costing you more having to replace the worn tyres and don't even get me started on why you would want to move your number plate...

Just spend your time getting your car clean and fresh, as if new from factory.

Edited by Hakan

I'm with the others. You will regret camber a your car will handle like butter and your tyres will be demolished!

Little things like coloured badges/remove bump strips/little vinyl wraps/a good polish are basically free and make your car look much better than a load of camber and badly painted interior parts

front cambers easy, just push your suspension leg inwards instead of pulling outwords when fitting coilies, and then tighten up (Y)

front cambers easy, just push your suspension leg inwards instead of pulling outwords when fitting coilies, and then tighten up (Y)

This isn't the best way to do it :( go to a garage and get a proper geometry set up done!

i agree there nooooo good cheap mods!! AwesomeGTI do some decent little mods like audi r8 filler cap anti roll bar ect.... i recomend a scorpion exhaust system.

How do they sound? i quite like how quiet the standard one is but would like a little bit of a rasp when i put my foot down! not just a constant drone when driving on motorways and a roads??

De-wipering the rear's a good one, £1.79 for a 25mm grommet from halfrauds

Clean, clean and clean. Get into the engine bay and under the arches and inside the wheels.

As well as looking 10% better, you'll get to know your car.

Clean, clean and clean. Get into the engine bay and under the arches and inside the wheels.

As well as looking 10% better, you'll get to know your car.

Agree with this.

Remove all the interior give it a good wash and Hoover as well.

Aside from the obvious, cleaning, etc, my friend painted the inside of his Arosa lights (After I put my Lexus lights on years ago - removed now btw) to prove how much better they'd look and they do look awesome. Still do today. He didn't use particularly dark paint, just a shade of blue I think but it looks mint!