Finally got my colour coded Lupo Tdi - full leather interior seats black

Sp3nny

finally got my Lupo Tdi, its my second car, the first was a 1.0 red seat arosa

travelled 14 hours from Leeds to Cardiff and back to get her home

the guy lied quite a lot when selling the car as it had lots of scratches, some quite deep, as well as the paint being down to the primer on the front bumper. Also on the way home i had gearbox problems, it wouldnt go from 5th to 4th or 4th to 3rd, yet it would do 3rd to 4th and 4th to 5th so this was a real worry as it proved dangerous on the motorway. Yet when the car was cold or going below 20mph the gears worked fine

He's a black tdi with full colour coded interior, which means blue/black leather seats and headrests, leather gaiter and handbrake cover, leather upper door cards, leather stitched steering wheel, cup holders, heated seats, sport alloys etc etc

after a four hour clean:

SAM_1446.jpg

SAM_1445.jpg

SAM_1447.jpg

SAM_1449.jpg

SAM_1450.jpg

KGrHqVHJCkEQ4RwIUCBP1NGnK960_3.jpg

KGrHqRHJEEE-nRqI6TBP1NGiTkcg60_3.jpg

my old car:

Christmas2011045.jpg

still lots to do so i'll keep you posted:

- bee sting ariel

- colour code badge

- paint callipers

- sort out paintwork

- fix gearbox (if i can?)

- clean interior (boot full of dog hairs)

- Fix speakers (cracked)

- paint door handles (scratched)

- New alloys

- Lowering

- new Grill

- rear spoiler

- re-map?

thanks for taking the time to look, any comments would be appreciated :yes:

cheers koop :thumbsup:

wonder what happened to the jaz blue donor car, they were a rare beast so obviously one less still around

what do you mean mate? these seats came with this car, it was a VW demonstator car so one of only a few with black/blue leather seats instead of just black ones. It was used in a VW showroom and was sold to someone who works for vw. only had 1 owner from new :shades:

ye its a colour concept, they put in blue/black instead o just black though, so quite rare

they dont mate, they kitted this one out for there show room, so it could be the only one around thats factory! mentions that its colour conept on the boot sticker and in the handbook

they dont mate, they kitted this one out for there show room, so it could be the only one around thats factory! mentions that its colour conept on the boot sticker and in the handbook

oooh :) :) how much did you pay for it?

Edited by patroddy

Nice find mate! Looks like you've got yourself a rare little car there, I'm liking the leather interior a lot :)

Where abouts in Leeds do you live? as I'm in Wakefield & have a 2004 Silver Lupo TDI, might be cool to meet up sometime! ;)

Cheers Gav

ye rapide do, not far at all. love having a tdi mate, averages 69mpg on the way home :thumbsup:

and didnt know how to do that Arosaproject, will try find out how and post a new link :clap:

what do you mean mate? these seats came with this car, it was a VW demonstator car so one of only a few with black/blue leather seats instead of just black ones. It was used in a VW showroom and was sold to someone who works for vw. only had 1 owner from new :shades:

As we still have our original Jazz blue colour concept, the seats looked familiar, as you rightly say the black colour concept was spec with all black leather, so it the dealer was able to mix and match you do have a very rare beast. Only a handful of colour concepts made it to our shores as it was a £2000 factory option which was a lot on a £9000 car,however, glad we made the investment cause after 12 years she still looks great and with only 29k on the clock is hardly run in

knew you would ask that! the seller had them but they were curbed and he wanted more with them so i got it with the sport ones instead :-)

check out the new thread mate if you have any more questions :thumbsup:

oh and congrats on buying the Up! got an pics? and did you have a thread/ pics on the jazz blue loop, wouldnt mind having a gander :clap:

oh and congrats on buying the Up! got an pics? and did you have a thread/ pics on the jazz blue loop, wouldnt mind having a gander :clap:

Havent brought an UP yet was thinking about replacing the wife's lupo colour concept with one but dont like the look of the back of the Up all black glass looks like a van, the Seat Mii looks better. I dont have much luck uploading pics here but can email you the press pics of the colour concept interiors if you like

ah ok i jst had a quick peak at your topics and thought you had bought one. ye te back end is very non descript, like they havent tried designing it at all and does look like a van back end. ye send some pics to sp3nnyb@hotmail.co.uk would be very interested to see a colour concept thats been owned from new thats only done 29K!

ah ok i jst had a quick peak at your topics and thought you had bought one. ye te back end is very non descript, like they havent tried designing it at all and does look like a van back end. ye send some pics to sp3nnyb@hotmail.co.uk would be very interested to see a colour concept thats been owned from new thats only done 29K!

A colour concept with 29k, i want to see :thumbup: