Polo 6N2 subframe

Hi there,

Still searching for a front fubframe to fot my 1999 1.0e, would any one happen to know if the polo 6n2 subframe and wishbones would fit? Here is the ebay link:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19d2974621

I have heard the 6n subframe should fit, is this the same as in the 6n2?

Also would it make a difference if the subframe (either lupo or polo) is made for a lupo with power steering? Mine does not have power steering so would the steering rack mounts be different?

Thanks

Mike

Edited by MikeW

That'd be fine.

You can use 6n ones which would make it cheaper than paying £40 for one.

Someone on clubpolo would hook you up although be aware they're all dicks over there. You should definately include that in your 'wanted'.

That'd be fine.

You can use 6n ones which would make it cheaper than paying £40 for one.

Someone on clubpolo would hook you up although be aware they're all dicks over there. You should definately include that in your 'wanted'.

Thanks for the reply Rich,

I was unsure as it is the 6n2 polo subframe and i've only heard the 6n ones fit, so thanks for letting me know :)

I am more then happy to pay £40 for this seeing as it includes all the lower arms and bushes. It saves me paying £200 from VW for the subframe alone :thumbsup:

Mike

Just to confirm, the part in the ebay link above is suitable for my car? I need to be sure as i am hoping to sort this out and then upgrade to a sport ;)

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4ab916c708

Found this on ebay, would this be a better bet as it is Lupo specific. Does it matter that it is for a 1.4s and it is made for a Lupo with power steering? My main concers is how the steering rack differs.

Sorry to keep asking, i just really want to get the correct part :)

Mike

Edited by MikeW

That will be fine.

There's no difference in the subframes and as for the pas, you're not changing the steering rack so it doesn't matter.