Rear suspension Squeeking noise :( advice ASAP

Right dubbers need your help basically from the rear of drivers side tyre I can hear this squeaking noise the best way to describe is it screams out "eh eh eh" continuously no matter which gear/sometimes its on and off at first I thort it was my bearings but I've had that checked and it's not that, the car is sat on fk coilovers, Britannia said its defo something to do with my suspension that side, up until now it's been fine has anyone else had any problems? Any advice? Vw dealers standard price for checkin is £70 and that's a total piss take ! input please..

you dont, well i dont think you do it just does it!

i removed my rear beam and replaced the bushes cleaned the mounts, fitted new rear suspension change the rear top mounts! as well as replaced the exhaust mounts and snow foam and cleaned all of the underside! and waxoil'd everything!

and it still squeaks to me it sounds more like a clonking sound along with a squeak

I have a high pitch squeak in the Gti when I turn both ways and sometimes when going straight. Sounds like it is coming from the rear on the car so i'm having the rear pads changed, and hopefully its the calliper piston seized or something else. The pads are to due to be replaced anyway,

It's the rear top mounts. It's caused by over/under tightening of the top mounts so the rubber moves if it's too loose and deforms if it's too tight.

Try a smear of copper grease over the rubber parts, it should quieten it down for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

I had this problem and i found the sqeaking was coming from the rubber around the boot, i put a bit of grease/vaseline on and now no sqeaking.

Although i do still get an annoying rattle/clunk from rear NS