Coatbridge cruise 1/7/12

StevenOd

There's going to be a cruise happening in the coabtidge faraday retail next sunday. It's been getting planned for months now and has a Facebook page with over 200+ going to attend!

This is we're the cruises used to happen back in the day was quite big! Will try get some old photos on.

So is anyone in the area going to be attending?

There's a big Tesco and many fast food outlets to keep everyone happy!

Guest Kristoffer

I would like to go this cruise but think i'll be missing this one down to the fact that i don't have car yet i'll see you lot at the next cruise

Edited by Kristoffer
  • Like 1

Tried looking for the old photos on the strathycruise website but I couldnt find them :(

Heres a little update from the csc facebook page..

From 7pm Onwards, CSC CRUISE Is Back With A Different Location, Cant Get Anymore Central Than Coatbridge And Feeling That Our Name ' Central Scotland Cruisers ' Is Important To You All Coatbridge Seemed Central To All Of Us :)

FARADAY RETAIL PARK

COATBRIDGE

ML5 3SQ

(BEHIND PIZZA HUT)

Cruises Used To be Held Here 7-8 Years Ago, Lets Re-Kindle Somemore Cruising Annually...

BUILT BY THE CRUISERS FOR THE CRUISERS WE ARE CENTRAL SCOTLAND CRUISERS..

COME GET BANTER WITH EVERYONE

GET A MUNCH, PIZZA HUT, MCDONALDS, TESCO, THE BEST CHIP SHOP ATLANTIC CHIPPY ALL WITHIN 1 MILE OF THE LOCATION!!!!

PERFECT TIMING BETWEEN CARZ N RIDES AND SCOTTISH CAR SHOW....

EVERYONE WELCOME :D :D :D

IF ANYONE ASKS WE ARE GETTING A MUNCH!! :D

STRATHYCRUISE.COM

SCOTTISH CAR SHOW PR GIRLS!!! ALL IN ATTENDANCE :) WITH UXXV MEDIA :)

CRUISE IRVINE

DAILY CAR CRUISERS AND MANY MORE

Comment or like this post if you might attend or are going :thumbup:

i'm not trying to be negative, I know when they have a cruise in ek they basically grid lock the whole town. Its why they were not granted permission from the land owner / police this time

Guest Kristoffer

I hope you don't think i was saying anything to you dz1981 Im just saying that im proud of being a cruiser and a modifier as much as we seem to get a bad rep which i think is unfair

Tried looking for the old photos on the strathycruise website but I couldnt find them :(

think they have culled a lot of pictures over the years ( they used to take them every weekend at the park & i can't see any of those now)

Guest Kristoffer

Yeah i agree there are a few of them at these cruise and i you didn't think i was being smart with you but yeah last cruise i was at ek 2008-2009 not sure

Edited by Kristoffer

Guest Kristoffer

yeah why go to a cruise when there's always one on in Glasgow in town on a friday and saturday night i think its called the Union Street cruise

Edited by Kristoffer
  • Like 1

Guest Kristoffer

Yeah the Union street cruise has being happening on friday and saturday nights for year's now bunch of wanna bes speeding down Union street

Guest Kristoffer

I have never heard of pit street or maybe i have but dosen't ring any bells and as for hooligans i got a word for them but i dont want points and im not agenist speeding its fine in to speed but in the right place

i've always thought about pitt st as being the better end (tho never been so can't confirm this) union street @ speed would remind me of grand theft auto with associated points for drunks etc

• Like 1