Stevens Smoothed Arosa.

StevenOd

Welcome to my build for my arosa, Got quite alot planned and only just starting .. got my car away before Christmas and not actually done anything! but heres what ive done already and what has to follow..

JUN - 2012 , wheels ( ats cups ) and coilovers are bought will be fitted soon.

JAN - 2013 , front bumper smoothed down along with a debaged grill and fitted lupo lights to the rear..

future mods in the works, golf recaro interior, double din head unit, new tyres for some stretch and more lows :shifty:

Updates will continue to get posted :thumbsup:

If you like what you see leave a comment! Is there anything you would like to see done next or any suggestions please hit me up :shades:

Edited by StevenOd

Cambridge lights? I quite like the standard arosa lights!

Me too, I fitted them on my last loop! Your car mate do what you want with it :thumbsup:

Edited by Koop
  • Like 1

I might try those Cambridge lights seen them for quite cheap on here it won't hurt to try I guess, as for tyre stretching I'm going to experiment with it ( I work in a garage ) see how that go's!

All the details are in the events part of the fourm and it would be good to see you there and get a chance to meet you steven

yeah man might show face if I've recovered from titp :P Edited by StevenOd

Nice, first pic looks like it's higher at the front though? It's not about reverse rake ;)