My Lupo 1.4S build

PhiLupo

Right, just went to a garage to check what the problem was and they priced it up and it was gonna be £244 if I didn't need a regulator and a regulated was an extra £90! Think I'll be having one out of my mates car ahaha ;)

• 2 months later...

First post in ages but i've sprayed my front badge black/red when we first did it we had to rush and my mate left his thumb in it haha

7897256490_3fb2aefb07.jpg

managed to fit my some speakers into the rear easily enough

7939053972_6e2026d118.jpg

the she got treat to a meguiars compound

7939054508_51e477c20a.jpg

oh and im ordering my coilover, HID, and wind deflectors on friday! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY got lows!! I ordered some JOMS from venom and they came in a couple of days :thumbup: bit tedious as i managed to break one of my spring compressors so i just bought some new top mounts, but here it is rollin' on steels

7999689283_756c09d868.jpg

7999694440_5c9859f4bc.jpg

Then put my RXII's on and it is looking sweeet ;)

7999684888_7f9f3f837a.jpg

7999670777_bb3921c4b9.jpg

Let me know what you guys think :)

Im running 195/45/15 on toyo tr-1's i will do but the other night some absolute tool keyed my car down to the primer and wrote TW@ in my back panel so im getting that resprayed first :( and cheers Koop!

just a couple aha i wasnt that pissed off when he started wailing into me with his fist but i was raging as soon as someone touched my car!

just as i got her looking better aswell :(

but yeah we managed to get my window to work somehow but it doesnt anymore so i think i need either a motor or regulator so i can put my wind deflectors in and use a drive thru properly ;)

I had my regulator replaced & the window works now but it's a bit sluggish, probably best replacing them both tbh. Talk to Lupoboz, there's a guide to replacement on here too. I took mine to a garage as the weather was getting hot & I needed to sort it quick to stop Mrs Koop moaning :lol: