Like button ;)

AC-CUSTOMS

This is a good call. I remember having this before as a mod, but in the 'upgrades' we lost it.

I've just re-added it, on on the right hand side you can now "like" something. See what you think??

is also posibble to have "rep" many forums ive used have "rep" and it kinda shows who's a good contributor to the forum, so like if they provide good advice, help someone out with like a photoshop. and ive not seen many forums abuse it too much either

is also posibble to have "rep" many forums ive used have "rep" and it kinda shows who's a good contributor to the forum, so like if they provide good advice, help someone out with like a photoshop. and ive not seen many forums abuse it too much either

Unfortuantely not - I can only have the "Like" system OR the Reputation system - I think its because they are the same, just renamed by the forum system depending on what options are selected.

3 options:

• "Like" System
  • Reputation System (Positive only)
  • Repuation System (Positive and Negative)

Can only chose one option...

Unfortuantely not - I can only have the "Like" system OR the Reputation system - I think its because they are the same, just renamed by the forum system depending on what options are selected.

3 options:

• "Like" System
  • Reputation System (Positive only)
  • Repuation System (Positive and Negative)

Can only chose one option...

i believe then the "2 neutral" i have on my profile is to do with the like?? is there a way to get this visible under the display pic as you post so as other users can see it?

I think that was from our old ratings system that we abandoned when it was being 'abused'. I will test to see ifs linked to the "Like" system now on Mr Dz1981 who is currently at 0....

Edit, yes, yes it is - as you're now on "1". Not sure if thats a good thing??

I mean, just because someone "likes" your post doesn't mean your necessarily a reputable character, does it? If I put a post with lots of boobies in, and it gets 300+ likes, it just means people appreciate my contribution - and if this gets used as an indication when selling on the classfieds, it may get a bit confusing?

I think that was from our old ratings system that we abandoned when it was being 'abused'. I will test to see ifs linked to the "Like" system now on Mr Dz1981 who is currently at 0....

I mean, just because someone "likes" your post doesn't mean your necessarily a reputable character, does it? If I put a post with lots of boobies in, and it gets 300+ likes, it just means people appreciate my contribution - and if this gets used as an indication when selling on the classfieds, it may get a bit confusing?

aah yer i see what your saying now

i think 300 was selling yourself short & ye i think it might get a bit confusing as its easy to rack up + points with good photos :)