Anyone got any seats they want retrimming?

Apprentice Upholsterer

Hey guys I am an apprentice upholsterer and was wondering if any ones after there seats trimming.

Thought i would post a topic to see if any ones up for getting there seats trimmed for a lot cheaper than a fully qualified upholsterer would charge!.

I am not advertising cheap badly done seats, I am good at what i do and my employer will be helping along side every re trim.

Simply wanting to get myself into the great VW scene as i am starting my lupo build very soon!, wont be charging massive fees as this is mainly for experience and a little cash towards the build

:)

Also though what may be a good idea is offering a swaps service not sure if this has been done before but basically you tell me what you would offer in exchange for your seats been trimmed.

e.g: Various Lupo parts, Alloys, Interiors, Exhausts, Steering wheels etc...

Not wanting to brake any clublupo rules so correct me please if i shouldn't post these sort of things, just simply trying to get into the crowd and share my talent

Thanks guys, Happy to hear your opinions on this!

Ash.c

B)

• Like 1

I need to get the cloth from a Golf rear bench onto my rear seats, I was going to have a crack myself but if you make me an offer I can't refuse... ;)

I need to get the cloth from a Golf rear bench onto my rear seats, I was going to have a crack myself but if you make me an offer I can't refuse... ;)

Hey koop, i like your idea sounds great do you have a contact number you could private mail me to discuss further :) got some questions!

I have a seat arosa and id like the full interior retriming because its just so dull and boring! Not realy too sure what im looking for, probably leather. Not sure how it would look but maybe colour coded center with the rest black. Not 100% though! After a rough price range because i dont have a clue how much these things cost :P

Thanks!

I have a seat arosa and id like the full interior retriming because its just so dull and boring! Not realy too sure what im looking for, probably leather. Not sure how it would look but maybe colour coded center with the rest black. Not 100% though! After a rough price range because i dont have a clue how much these things cost :P

Thanks!

Hey :)

I will private mail you a quote and example of some materials,

Thanks, Ash

I have recaro rear cloth that needs putting on the lupo rear bench and my drivers seat is in need of repairing on the bolster ;)

Yeah same really my driver's seat could do with patching up 'n' all

hi there would it not be easier to put up a rough guide price list for most common options i just thinking it would save you replying to hundreds of messages

• Like 2

Thanks Chris, Hopefully getting some up soon! lost my camera and the trusty blackberry has decided it dosent want to work anymore so abit stuffed at the moment, should have some up soon though! doing a nice set at the moment, which ill leave as a suprise for everyone :)